I'm going to have a look at an Angora Goat tomorrow morning. If she seems 'right' she'll be coming home with me. It's ironic that I found out about her, as one of the fiber animals I have been planning to add was either a Pygora or an Angora. Seems that all of the Pygora farms are not located in New Mexico, and it was going to be an expensive venture to bring one home to our ranch.
And then while having a peek at Craig's List tonight, I came upon an ad basically giving away an Angora goat. I'll have to wake up before the sun and drive about 2 hours round trip to see her, but hopefully it will be worth it.
Here is the sad little picture posted on Craigs List. She looks so lonely!
1 comment :
If I lived closer, I'd be fighting you for that adorable little goat. She will love the llamas for company. Do you brush or shear them for the wool? I hope you get her and then I can have goat envy.
Post a Comment