Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What is it?


Anyone want to guess what this is? Anyone know?
Just for fun, I'm going to gift the person/persons who guess correctly (by Wednesday April 30th, 10pm Mountain Time) a little treat. (And no it won't be the item in the picture. hehe)

24 comments :

Anonymous said...

A mole? A hamster w/o a head?

Regarding the comment on my blog:

I have an equine dentist come out and float Daisy's teeth--He'll be coming in the next few weeks. I don't need to use the head thing with Daisy then because-She LIKES it! Apparently horse's like to get their teeth floated. :D

Seldom Seen said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that that little wad of fur witht the green band around the top is ... um... how do I say this delicately (after all this is the first time I've vistited you blog)... Ok, I'm just going to say it.
It is some critter's testicles that you banded. If I'm wrong I'll never comment on you blog again....[hanging head and walking away, praying that I'm at least somewhere close to being right]

Brian G. Heyer said...

Looks like, gulp, a castration band. And it's not wrapped around a lucky rabbit's foot.

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess a docked tail?

sugarcreekstuff said...

Looks gross, I'm guessing a former part on a male animal, rhymes with halls. If I'm wrong I sure am embarrassed right now and if I'm right, you are twisted. ;-)

Carla said...

Okay, I'm going with something completely gross, but it's Ree's fault from Confessions of a Pioneer Woman---I think you had one of your boy critters, gelded and this is the little package was what you got in return.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I've seen that before! Some little goat (or sheep, but I think all your sheep are girls) got banded and lost his.. ummmm.. family jewels. BG!

goatgirl said...

It is something that fell off after you banded it. Maybe from a now wether.
Or a short tail.

Jen said...

Very very cute bouncy furrbutt aka baby ferret?

woolies said...

baby hedgehog?? I have no idea..!!
so I have a friend with a fiber ranch nearby, her website is http://uniquedesignsbykathy.com, and I was leaving her a comment on her blog today and saw that you had too and it is just a small world.....I can't even remember how I ever linked to your blog..?
blog world!
:0)
sara

It's me said...

Nutsack

Anonymous said...

Okay my hubby is guessing sheep testes or testes from some animal? LOL Is he right?

Anonymous said...

Bwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahhhhhaaaaaaaa

hahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG!

You are hysterically funny!!

My sides hurt from laughing so hard!

Really, you should give this to the winner. Who is not ME because I have an unfair advantage.

Bwaaaaawaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

For all those who have posted but don't see your comment up here...well, you must have answered correctly! hehe

I'm going to give others the opportunity, until 10pm tonight, to add their guess, so don't worry that your comment evaporated into the blogosphere, if you don't see it posted yet.

Thanks everyone!!

jenidlg said...

I think its a cat.

Christy said...

I believe it is a castrated scrotum. I'm guessing from Moon Pie?

It's me said...

There is no way she castrated adorable little Moon Pie. I love Moon Pie and I've never even met him.

Say it isn't so!!!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yay! to those of you who guessed correctly that the little furry wad is what fell off of our little Moon Pie (Nigerian goat) after he was wethered!

As my husband said, when I showed him "Uh...I suppose that makes him a Eunich now...poor little guy".

So, I have a lot of little goodies to award those of you who guessed correctly.

Will the following people send your snail mail address to my e-mail Twinville2 @yahoo.com (no spaces):

*Seldom Seen Acres
*Haymaker
*Sugar Creek Stuff (I already have yours)
*CeeCee
*Rural Writer Tish
*Goatgirl
*Snowbug
*Sea2Shore's Hubby
*Seasons Eating Farm

*Christy gets the grand prize for guessing who the little bit belonged to!! hehe

Way to go everyone. I couldn't stump most of you. What true farm folk you are! And I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the comments, too.

(I'll be out of town for the weekend, taking one of my sons to a homeschool band camp in southeastern NM, but I'll get working on sending out your 'awards' when I get back.

Thanks for participating!

jenidlg said...

I am obviously NOT a farm girl. What does wethered mean?

D. said...

It's Monpie's(AKA Racer's) nuts. Poor Baby.

Sarah said...

Oh man, I'm too late for the contest! Too funny!

Sarah

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hey Winners!

I'm missing some snail mail addresses so I can mail your 'prizes'......

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hi Jenifer,

Wethered means castrated.....or neutered.

Gudl said...

I am just seeing this!!
Wow, what a conteest!
lol