Monday, May 26, 2008

Cruising



For more story and pics, click: New Driver

4 comments :

Pony Girl said...

Twinville, I read over on another blog's comments that you were researching bitless options for Baby Doll. Can you let me know what you discover? My mom rides her gelding in a hackamore but her new instructor seems to think he HAS to be in a bit. I disagree, but that is another story. But I was wondering if there was a better bitless bridle or hackamore option. My mom has used a mechanical (that is what the gelding came with) which she thought was too harsh, so now she is using the parelli hackamore which is fine, but she thought she might want something with a little more control. Thanks for your help!!

QuiltedSimple said...

Hi. I found your blog from Sugar Creek Farm - love your son on the tractor (what is it about little boys and tractors - there must be magnets between the 2). I'll be back.

Rising Rainbow said...

A Deere, He's cruizing in style.

Farmer Jen said...

Love that John Deere tractor! I want one of my own. Great posts. Love your photos.