Saturday, June 7, 2008

Silkies & Polish

Just thought I'd share a few recent pictures of our 2 Silky chicks and our two Polish chicks. Our Polish chicks are a Buff and a Golden. They are all about 5 weeks old now.

There's Phyllis Diller! She's the biggest chick.
My friend Lorie says the Polish chickens remind her of Vegas Show Girls. I agree! hehe
Here's Tina Turner. She's finally started getting the top hat feathers. She's a late bloomer.
Peek a Boo!

2 comments :

the7msn said...

Love the names for the chicks - so appropriate. When I had chickens back in the old 'hood, I just called them the Dixie Chicks collectively, and Dixie, Dixie and Dixie individually, since I couldn't tell them apart. I'd love to have chickens again, but I can't help but think I'd just be inviting the coyotes over for breakfast.

Gudl said...

These are funny looking chicken!!