My blogger buddy over at Little Keebler tagged me last week for an interesting, if not dark, meme, called "8 things to do before I die".
And I'm supposed to share 8 things I'd like to do before I kick the bucket, so here goes.
1)Watch my 3 kids grow up, do well educationally and professionally, get happily married, have beautiful healthy children, and have adorable grandchildren of their own.
2)Take more riding lessons so I can improve my horsemanship and riding skills.
3)Ride horses in unique(to me) places: at the beach, through the mountains on overnight pack trail rides, in a parade, along and through a river.
4)Lose weight and get in shape and be stronger and more balanced.
5)Create a successful product/business so I can make money from home.
6)Do more regular hiking and cycling by myself and with family and friends.
7)Go camping, in our pop-up camper, more often.
8)Spend more one-on-one time with my hubby.
And I'm going to break the rules, because I can, and add one more:
9)Learn how to process wool by spinning beautiful yarn, dying wool, and knitting with needles (I currently knit using round and straight looms).
My next post will trail directly from this one......
So, who shall I tag?
Whoever reads this, consider yourself tagged(if you want to).
But please let me know if you decide to participate so I can check into your blog and read your meme, too.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
5 comments :
I'd just say ditto to each of your first 8, with the exception of camping. I love the outdoors, but only for day hikes.
Hey NM, Sure wish you lived closer so we could tackle some of those together :)
Cool list! Thanks for playing along. :-)
Great goals! I am right there with you on most of them :)
Post a Comment