From my tower I'm able to see all four compass points: North, South, East, and West. If you are convalescing, a tower with such all encompassing views is a very good thing.
I can spy on my kids....and get my horse fix at the same time.
To visit other bloggers and experience a piece of their world, check out My World Tuesday!!
From the Tower of,
26 comments :
What a great view you do have. I would love to have that view of the horses
My daughter would love your horse fix!
What a fun post! :) I like the new look over here, too! You always keep us on our toes!
It almost looks like your kidlet is being stalked by that horse! lol
True that it is a fantastic viewpoint. I espeially love that you can spy on the kiddos.
Oh now i want my own tower too :)
A great vantage point indeed but I would rather see you hale and hearty than convalescing. Hope you wet well soon.
Very gentle hugs.
You make me wonder what your tower looks like on the outside!
Big hug from Africa (have to go and put part II together...),
Esther
Looking onto those horse would be good enough for me in any direction
Nice picture! And nice view. :)
It must be cool to have so many views of horses. :D
What a lucky woman you are to have such a beautiful view.
Lisa, nice view you have but hope that you can get out of the tower soon. I would be chomping at the bit to be back outside (I'm sure you are too!)
Isn't it great though to have a computer and be able to be in contact with people everywhere to help with your recovery? We are all sending good thoughts your way to get better real soon!
Hugs.....
Jane
Lovely view of the countryside.
Such a peaceful sight - lucky you!
Thanks for allowing me to share in your view...I need a high tower myself! Lift me up Lord!
Kac
Love the new look! Great view!
It is great you have such a view...can you imagine how difficult it would be without one? Horrible.
Wonderful view and how nice to see the horses free to wander.
Did you have to stay in after your poop removal?
Always good to be able to spy on the kids.
Dan
Boy, you are rockin' it! Music, photos, commentary. I just strolled down and discovered that bearded Polish rooster who has a big head. Cool!
Nice view and you can keep your eye on everything, amazing.
It looks like that horse wants to follow your bike rider!! Too cute!! It's so nice that you can see out from your tower!!
looks like a wonderful place to see your world from. Looks like a gorgeous day.
What a cute picture that last one is! I bet that makes your heart happy and sad at the same time.
What a zoom!! It must be fun watching the boys playing.
I love your picture of Dolly. I was trying to figure out how on earth you got one that so resembled her! Then, I thought maybe you drew it. You are so lucky to have so many friends! It's a wonderful gift!
Post a Comment