Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~Shadow Play































































From the Tower of,


31 comments :

Deb said...

great photos! love the shadows!

The Good Life in Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Good Life in Virginia said...

oh what a great series of shadow shots of baby doll...i have several favorites in this including the first and of course the last...^..^
have a great evening lisa!
HUGS

jane augenstein said...

Wow, Lisa, good pictures! Love the distorted shadows, really neat and all horse pictures of course!!!
Jane and Gilly

Gail said...

A enjoyable visit, I assume!

Paint Girl said...

Very cool shadow pictures! I have taken shadow pictures. I love that last picture of Baby Doll! Such a pretty girl!

Christy said...

These were so fun!

Katharine Swan said...

Wow, what great pictures! That's amazing! I like numbers 1 and 8 because of the texture -- fantastic. And of course I love the last one -- I think that one is worth blowing up and framing.

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

Those photos were awesome!

Andrea said...

What cool shots!! I love the animal ears!! Where there a few llama ears in there too? Great take on the challenge!!

allhorsestuff said...

Hay sweet girlfriend!
I am loving your shadowpics today.
I love how shadows make me feel...sometimes they can take you away...like the song on your playlist..they are dreamy and illusive.
I hope you are well...so glad that you are taking care of your animal faces again..getting there huh.
I sure thought ofg you slaot this past weekend...sure would be nice if we could ride the beach together...lets dream on that~
Kac

Coloradolady said...

Lisa, these are great pictures. Have a great weekend.

Dusty Devoe said...

WOW! I love them all! I have tried taking shadow shots, and it is not easy!

cdncowgirl said...

These are so neat! And I love that closing shot of Baby Doll :)

Reddunappy said...

Those are so cool! What fun, now you are going to have me looking for good shadows! and our sun is gone rain all weekend, shadows are hard to find in the rain LOL

Unknown said...

Boy I've missed wandering around here in your tower. Very cool pictures! You have, as usual, inspired us all!

Reminds me of the time my eldest daughter discovered her shadow at age 2. We were at the zoo and it was getting late and her shadow was good and long. She seemed to suddenly be aware that it was hers and started to chase it. It was so fun!

:)

Desert Rose said...

What a fun idea!!!! great pictures too!

The Wades said...

You are one cool chick, Rapunzle! What a fun idea for a post.

What are you doing up so late? Just thought I'd say hi because I'm also silly and sleepless. :) Go get some rest.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

very cool subject and very cool photos!

colleen said...

So totally cool...took me a minute with the first pic to figure out what it was.

Anonymous said...

This was a wonderful visit, Lisa - beautiful photography and the perfect subject.

Nancy in Atlanta

gtyyup said...

A bunch of fun shots!!! Great post Lisa~~

Carla said...

cool pictures!!

CTG Ponies said...

Great shots! You really captured her.

Shirley said...

I love doing shadow pics too! I really like #8 with the texture and colour. Well done!

Unknown said...

Way Cool!! I liked the shadow pics!

Kelly said...

Those are great photos. I could easily see them framed and hanging on walls!

Bella said...

Awesome photos!
My uncle did me on Stewy in front of the bright sun like a sillouette and it was awesome. It kind of reminds me of that! I love the shadows. Cool!

Lydia

Celeste said...

Phew! Looks as if in the last picture all the posing for the camera wore Baby Doll out! :)

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Very cool pics! Can you tell me on my blog what your camera is again? I know you've posted it before, but can't fine it!Thanks!

ezra_pandora said...

Too cool!!! I love that first one, looks so sinister. The favorites are the pics where you can see the ground (like sticks and stuff) through the shadow. Those were cool!!