I was sitting in my friend’s barn, almost 2 weeks ago, watching her newly born foal, Yalla!, when I saw these clouds sliding across the sky.
(If you look closely, in the middle of the photo, just to the left of the lower 'T' of the supporting pole, you can just barely see the spots of my paint mare, Baby Doll.)Their shape reminded me of an alien spaceship gliding across the planet searching for unsuspecting humans that could be zapped up inside for carrying out heinous experiments.
Yah, I’ve been told I’ve got quite the imagination.
Check out Sky Watch to see hundreds of interesting skies from all over the world.
~~~~~~~~~
I can’t forget to add some Foal Watch Friday to this post, too. Yalla! is 12 days old (Friday).
Annie and Yalla!
Yallah! at the Milk Bar.
I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful weekend!
From the Tower of,
29 comments :
I just think that is the cutest filly ever.
FYI, Im coming to visit in the Fall , cuz I need a vacation from my summer vacation.
Have my room ready ;)
Thanks JP! I do ,too! hehe!
Sure, c'mon out, my friend! We've got a guest room, a spare bed, a camper and even a tent! Plenty of room :)
If you come out during the second week of October, you'd be privy to seeing the International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, where hundreds of balloons fill our skies for a week.
But come on down anytime. I'll even let you ride my mare. LOL! :D
~Lisa
oh what a cute baby...love the sky photos...I love puffy white clouds
my word verification is
foobtfu...LOL
I think that Yalla! is just the cutest thing ever. And just look at her little curly mane while she dines out at the milk bar. :)
I told Val that I wish I was her neighbor too, so I could go over and play with the little munchkin as well.
What a beautiful sky
and beautiful mama and baby horse!!
Thanks for sharing
Cool cloud pics.
Yalla is keeping that dorsal stripe! She is such a cool color, Good chance she will grey out though, with Mama being grey.
"The milk bar". Lol! ♥
They just get cuter every day, don't they?
Love the cropped sky photo - I turned my hubby on to sky watch through your links. He really like photographing clouds and interesting sky scapes too. Hope he signs up.
I'll bet Annie is a lot happier to have that foal on the OUTSIDE now :)
Nothing in the world is sweeter than a mama and baby. So cute!
What was that alien movie... Independence Day?? where the space ship kind of looked like those clouds... Very nice!
The skies out this way have been beautiful! I need to start carrying my camera more often.
What an interesting color pattern on momma! I've never seen that before. Looks as if someone stood around with a paint brush and speckled white paint on her.
Yep, you have a great imagination. I love cloud formations. We saw one the other night that looked a lot like the Energizer Bunny.
Great photos of the filly.
Dan
Great pictures Lisa! The baby is so cute. Have a great weekend too!
Great pics! I love when storms come in. Did you get any rain?
Oh, great clouds and of course beautiful Yalla! What a cutie she is, keep taking pictures of that sweet little one.
~Jane and Gilly~
I saw ships racing in those clouds, one edging out another. Cloud ships - they do all their racing in New Mexico.
Beautiful pictures of Yalla (which makes me want to say Yellah...)
You have a wonderful way of finding a great perspective!
ummm.... "Mars Attacks"
sorry, lame I know! lol
Lisa, I agree, aliens could very well be in that cloud. Great sky watch photos.
I think I watch too many movies....HaHa
The clouds and sky are beautiful! We have boring clouds here, they are either plain white or gray with rain!
Yalla! is cuter than ever! Love the milk bar!!
That foal is so adorable, The sky pictures are great.
Very cool clouds!! Yalla is beautiful.
Yalla is such a pretty girl. I love your posts about her. Interesting sky shots as well.
Beautiful skies! Lovely to watch Yalla! grow, she's going to be gorgeous!
Gorgeous pictures! That is about the cutest baby I've even seen... equine wise that is. :)
Beautiful skies. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching that new life develop.
Those clouds are absolutely amazing! And I adore your photos of Yalla. She is just so danged cute. ;)
I didn't post for SkyWatch yesterday. I had a momentary burn-out blip hit me... I think I'm over it now. LOL
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Oh your clouds are special and so,ar quietly hiding thoise ships of the airs!
I love them nice today!
Yalla..has taken my heart..I adore her!
Kac
The layered clouds are beautiful! Yalla is a beauty too....so cute at the milk bar too....=)
I think Yalla! is so precious. Milk bar--great!
Post a Comment