Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday~Foal Dreams

IMG_6320

 

 

IMG_6312





From the Tower of,

25 comments :

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

that top photo is an award winner! submit it around.

jane augenstein said...

Ahhhhh, Lisa.......what can I say? Your foal pictures are stunning!!!! What gorgeous subjects you have, that is the cutiest baby I have seen in a long time! Sweetness.
~Jane and Gilly~

Unknown said...

I like the muzzle picture!!

Had my Bone Scan today - will have to wait for results, but am keeping my fingers crossed.

Michelle said...

The song that started playing when I looked at your post this morning is one of my favorites -- Perfect Time. LOVE Moya Brennan! Nice backdrop for beautiful photos....

Reddunappy said...

Little fuzzzy baby muzzles are the cutest!

Paint Girl said...

So sweet! I bet you are loving having that foal around, so you can take a million more pictures!

Unknown said...

Aww I love the last whiskery muzzle

colleen said...

Oh my God!!! I just wanted to cry after seeing the pic of her nursing. You are one lucky lady to be able to see and experience that little filly every day. I envy you. I love nothing more than the little ones, they are just what you need to get back to the confident horse woman that you used to be. Enjoy her for me.

colleen said...

Hey Lisa I wanted to know what program you use to put your name on your photos. It's something I'm interested in doing buy haven't figured it out yet. Thanks.

Grammy said...

Aw, How adorable. I love the muzzle.

Andrea said...

I love that muzzle shot!!! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

awesome... nothing like a sweet muzzle
gp

Grey Horse Matters said...

Adorable pictures and video, what a cutie.

Dan and Betty said...

Great pictures. It will be fun to watch this little girl grow up.

Dan

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

that first shot is award winning fantastic... good shot!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Awww, so cute!

lisa said...

I love the muzzle shot.

TxFarmhouse said...

Your pictures are great! I love all her little whiskers. I've been out of pocket so will have to catch up on all the goings-on. So glad everything went well with Yalla. I'll bet ya'll are sooo tired.

Tracey said...

Just look at that little red tongue!

Debi said...

I Love the first picture!!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Well, it looks like the nursing is going well. My neighbor had a foal this year that had to be bottle fed. She was frustrated because she couldn't go on vacation. She didn't trust anyone else to take over the bottle feeding and do it right.

Melanie said...

Okay...I think I am lactating...lol and totally JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Seriously though, how cute is that???? Great shots, Lisa!!!

The Wades said...

Bottom picture is my favorite!!! Love it.

Girl Tornado said...

I agree, the top photo is an award winner, but I really, really like the b&w of her nose. Adorable!

No need to respond to my comments; I feel like I opened up a can of worms with that post!!! LOL These comments are my gift to you. :-)

Hope you guys are having an awesome weekend!

allhorsestuff said...

Great and sooo sweet photo's Liss!!!
I love the very red tongue of the suckleing Yalla!
Kac