Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Signs of Trouble

 

IMG_7829





From the Tower of,

24 comments :

Paint Girl said...

Now that is too cute! I have never seen that before!

lisa said...

I think the signs defiantly say it all!!!

Unknown said...

lmfao! A cow, seriously? How many cows did they have to have fall on cars to put that one up? Or did someone else put it on there?

Anonymous said...

this made me chuckle...cow and rocks falling.
have a wonderful day ms. lisa.
hugs

Carla said...

LOL!!! You know somebody had to have put a cow sticker on that. If signs really come like that, I want one.

Cheryl Ann said...

I've NEVER seen that sign before! Yes, I would think a falling cow might be TROUBLE! How funny!

colleen said...

I don't know which would suprise me more. A rock falling on my car or a cow. Love it.

colleen said...

I don't know which would suprise me more. A rock falling on my car or a cow. Love it.

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

As you're traveling along, you have to beware of cows falling on your moving car? Too funny.

gtyyup said...

LOL!! OMG...how'd that cow get in there!!! What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

A cow! LOL!

jane augenstein said...

That's too funny! someone put a sticker of a cow falling with the rocks! Beware of falling cow! LOL
~Jane and Gilly~

Bella said...

Very interesting... Lol. New Mexico sure knows how to spice up it's signs!!

Claire MW said...

Oh my word, there is a falling cow on that sign!! I have never, ever seen such a thing. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Reddunappy said...

LOL LOL only in New Mexico? LOL

Celeste said...

As if rocks weren't bad enough - rocks and cows! I think I'll give that road a miss!

Shirley said...

Good one!

A Joyful Chaos said...

How fun! Brought back wonderful memories of when we explored the state of New Mexico a few years ago.

Thanks for sharing!

Desert Rose said...

well...it could have been a PIG!!!

allhorsestuff said...

Oh Har!
It surely WOULD be trouble if i saw a cow comin' down at me!
Thanks for the laughs!!!

Dan and Betty said...

If it's real, then I want to complement the public servant who put it up.

When we were driving from Colorado into Utah, we saw a sign that said, "Watch for Eagles on Road."

Dan

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!! LOL!! That is hilarious! I think I might be scared if a rock would fall on my car, but if a cow......that would be really strange!!

Melanie said...

WHat a great sign! I wonder if roaming cattle have been prone to falling off of ledges in the past???

Fantastyk Voyager said...

LOL, you guys didn't believe me when I said I saw that sign! And then there were two of them, as proof. But, check out the driver. He got his head shot off!!
Fun trip!