Saturday, August 8, 2009

Silent Saturday ~ Iron Horses

 

Albuquerque International Airport, New Mexico

IMG_9246




From the Tower of,

14 comments :

cdncowgirl said...

Very cool! New Mexico seems to be a very artistic place :)

Gail said...

Amazing!

Ed said...

Great statues!!! I'm just outside Denver, I wish I could get a shot of the Bronco statue outside the airport here..:-)

jane augenstein said...

Wow!!! Amazing horses! Great shot; I'll tell ya, I am moving to New Mexico! There is so much to see and do there! Will have to move close to you and Val so I can do road trips with you all. You two always find the neatest places to visit and take pictures of. It's always a pleasure to check out your blog to see what's new and exciting!
thanks for sharing all your wonderful adventures!!!
XO
~Jane~

Alison said...

Hi Lisa, just wanted to drop a note to let you know I was here! I spent some time this morning catching up on your blog--my 'puter is still kaput for the moment, and my main job's filter doesn't show your pics. (sad face)

Loved your "fence post." (lol, I crack me up!) I liked the first one and the one with the burro butt, but they all looked so cool. You sure took advantage of that fog.

And ku-ku ka-kudos on all them crazy peaches! Miss Chef would probably be under your tree in a peach coma if she were there. I think the peak season has already passed here but it looks like it'll be peach season halfway through winter at your place!

lisa said...

Those are nice horses!

Melanie said...

Hey...those look like horses that you would ride...lol!!! :)

Hope you are having a great weekend. You and Val have a peach daquiri for me, okay??? :)

Desert Rose said...

Love them!!! We have horses at our airport too!!!

Lori Skoog said...

Public Art is the best. All of your photos are gorgeous.

Paint Girl said...

How cool are those iron horses!! Love them!

Ebie said...

This is my main blog.
Very artistic! and the grass is so green. I am a supporter of public art.

allhorsestuff said...

Horses must send the traveler farther away in mind, as we too, have horses at our International Airport!
KacyK

gtyyup said...

Those are wonderful!! I really like how they've planted the bunch grass...excellent photo opportunity!

Girl Tornado said...

Hey, I've been there, and I've seen that! :)