Sunday, September 6, 2009

Macro Monday ~ Buzzing Around

 

IMG_1042

 

 

IMG_1050

 

 

IMG_1055

 

IMG_0252

 

Check out Macro Monday to see more close-up photography!




From the Tower of,

25 comments :

Reddunappy said...

Those are cool! love the detail of the wings!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I just love the very clear closeups you got..as usual, you did good!

Ed said...

Great shots, love the last one..:-)

Gail said...

Charming, talented, and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

these are awesome lisa!
what lens are you using(?) :)

Michele said...

That's terrific... for a minute I thought the little bugger was on my screen and jumped back! =)

Hugz♥

lisa said...

Nicely done! Happy labor day!!

colleen said...

Just amazing you could get those shots. He looks like a big stuffed animal. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great Macro bees. A popular subject today. :)

Leah Fry said...

Good job!! Those are amazing — the bee's knees, as my grandmother used to say!

Mrs.C said...

the last on is my favorite. I like the way the "focus" is to the left, but your eyes are drawn to the right also. Interesting!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely incredible photos!!
Thanks.
Nancy in Iowa

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hey Chloe (moresecretwhispers),

I'm just using the lens that my camera came with. lol! I take all my photos with my little point and shoot Canon PowerShot SX110 IS. It might be fun to play with a larger camera with all the fancy lenses one day, but for now, this little camera does a pretty good job, don't you think? :)

~Lisa

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

I'd say that little camera does a fantastic job and you know how to "see" a good photo through the lens! Great shots! Luanne

Anonymous said...

Amazing :D
I do admire the clarity of your pictures. It's truly amazing for a point and shoot camera. Great work Lisa!

flowerweaver said...

Nice bee shots! I love how you've captured the light through the wings. I think the second and third ones are my favorite!

Betty Cooksey said...

Amazing pictures! I always read and enjoy your blogs. Seldom respond, but know I love checking in every day when we're home. Thanks for your sweet comments about Chloe on Dan's blog.

Jen Mo said...

Great job! Love the bees!!!!

Dan and Betty said...

Very, very nice. Why bother with a more expensive camera when you get the pictures you do now?

Dan

City girl turned Country Girl said...

WOW those are great!!! So clear!!

jane augenstein said...

Busy bee!!! LOL Great shots!
~Jane

Andrea said...

Oh the sunflower one is my favorite!! Great shot!

allhorsestuff said...

Oh! I gasped in delight with the "Stained glass" effect of seeing a bee's wings up close! Loved that Liss!
Kac
Awesome!

CTG Ponies said...

Very cool shots!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

They are all great..love the wings..not the stingers so much but the wings are beautiful:)