Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Zzzzzzzzz

 

IMG_3442

 

 

18 comments :

Paint Girl said...

Dobbie is so cute sleeping with her jammies on!! Love the snoring!

Anonymous said...

nawww adorable!
i love tiny pooches that you can put jumpers on :)

Ed said...

Too cute, and she snores..:-))

City girl turned Country Girl said...

How SWEET!!!

colleen said...

She's even adorable when she sleeps. I love her little pumpkin outfit!

Leah Fry said...

That's so funny. Martha snores, too.

Michelle said...

She's so cute!!! I can't believe she snores, does she sleep with you?

KD said...

Didn't take her long to worm her way into your heart, did it? :-)

lisa said...

That is just adorable, my Jake does that too. It woke my husband one night and he couldn't believe it! So, funny!!

Cheryl Ann said...

OMG! She is SO CUTE! You are so lucky to have her and for her to have you! What a snugglepie!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Maggie cries in her sleep, and Bella makes funny noises!

Unknown said...

You could swear with a snore like that shes part pug!

jane augenstein said...

Love the jammies! I had to send my dogs jammies back, they hated them and kept climbing out of them. Boo-hoo, they were so cute too.
Video was funny, little Dobbie must be really relaxed, snoring away!!!
hugs....
Jane

Desert Rose said...

She could come sleep with me...I snore too!!! But don't wear orange Jammies! LOL

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Holy cow! I'll bet you can hear that snoring from another room. Is that a pumpkin costume? Too cute.

Deb said...

now that's adorable...so peaceful...well except for the snoring...

The Good Life in Virginia said...

what a sweetie pie...love the outfit ^..^

Janice said...

Ok could you have gotten a better shot.....I don't think so!! Priceless.