Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Waiting

 

IMG_9306



32 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is such a wonderful shot Lisa. I love it. Now I think theres a tie between the picture of your daughter with the bubbles and this picture as my favorite of yours. Good use of thirds.

Louise said...

Ohhhhhhh!

jane augenstein said...

Dobbie Girl is saying, "Come on mom, let's GO, GO, GO!!!"
LOL

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Das keeewt.

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

it's in the eyes Dobbie Girl

StefRobrts said...

What a great look! I love the eyes :)

Alison said...

Too perfect...great for Wordless Wednesday, and great in and of itself. Dobbie sure is a lucky pup to have you!

Lori Skoog said...

What a sweet pup! By the way, I forgot to tell you that I love the new Laughing Orca header.

Dan and Betty said...

Great picture.

Dan

Beth said...

Awww. . . . that is so sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute - and I love the new header!

Shirley said...

Lovely photo; and such a patient look.

Pony Girl said...

Yea, I've been waiting for the new Apache header, you got a fun shot! :) Great shot of "waiting..." it's nicely focused!! Hope you are having a great week!

The Wades said...

Really darling shot of your little love. Made me smile.

Leah Fry said...

I just love her. And you could have One Word Wednesday, too.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

So glad you changed the title bar picture!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That's a cute photo. Great capture.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Adorable! what a great shot!

Ed said...

AWWWW! The intensity in her eyes is fantastic!

Laura said...

Great shot!!!

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Love it! Such a clear shot and those eyes!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

ohhhhh...ohh...Totally made me smile.

Janice said...

Very Cute.

allhorsestuff said...

OH...That Dobbie Dog sure knows how to make a heart smile!
Great capture Liss!!!!!!
XO
Kac

Tammy Vasa said...

Ergh... blogger errored me out when I posted the comment. I always feel stupid retyping what I just said because I have no idea if it went thru or not.

To recap - love the new pic of Apache at top of the page. I believe I said "she finally arrived!"

Commented on horses not losing their winter fur quickly & of the cute pic on today's blog.

lisa said...

Great picture! Love the header, Lisa.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

She seems to be saying, why are you leaving me?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Kind of difficult for me to do when she was sitting on my lap in the car. :)
We were waiting outside my twinling's guitar studio while they had their lessons.
I think her expression says "Why are you always pointing that camera at me?" or
"Can we go for a walk now?" Noone even noticed that bright yellow fire hydrant
in the background. lol!

~Lisa

Unknown said...

Way cute - I am just waiting for him to say - "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" LOL!

jane augenstein said...

Lisa, here I am posting away....come and see!!!

Gail said...

It was a good day when you met this friend.

Deb said...

so cute....