Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ A Little Hot Air

 

IMG_3884



11 comments :

Unknown said...

LOL! Not sure how thats really relevant to a hot air balloon, I mean other than the hot air coming from his behind but LOL!

Sandy ~~~ said...

Oh, would love to see more. What a fun thing to collect!

Reddunappy said...

LOL that is hilarious!!! :0)

Alison said...

I sure hope there's a balloon engineer working on this design for next year's festival!

StefRobrts said...

Classy! Looks like a fun thing to collect though :)

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Did you take the picture just for me? I haven't cracked any fart jokes in a while, so it was good to see one (and not have to smell it... especially a wino fart.)

Jeni said...

FUNNY !!!!!

Crystal said...

haha thats a good one!

Leah Fry said...

That's the most irreverent and funny balloon pin I've ever seen. Have you ridden in any of those balloons? I rode in one called Someday once.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

We need that pin in this house. We're quite comfortable with each other if you get my drift.

jane augenstein said...

LOL the windy wino, too funny!