Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Tree of Life

 

(Back)

IMG_3762

(Front)

IMG_3763



10 comments :

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Gosh ! that is beautiful!

Dan and Betty said...

Very nice. Dan

jane augenstein said...

Wow! Beautiful, where is that at? What gorgeous things to see in New Mexico!
hugs..
Jane

Unknown said...

That is so neat! How beautiful.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Thanks! This particular art display is located in the South Valley of Albuquerque, off of 4th St. Albuquerque has many art displays like this all over town. It's fun to find them and learn more about them and their artists.

~Lisa

AareneX said...

Very kewl. I wish I could wear shorts out-of-doors today.

I mean, I could, if that pesky freezing-to-death thing weren't a problem.

Anna Larson said...

Yea I love all the different art work around ABQ. But my most favorite is at the library on Isleta near Rio Bravo. There is a Sculpture of a donkey and a couple kids.

lytha said...

Lisa, to answer your comments, I'm learning that here in Germany November is a month of quiet reflection and even sadness, so it's considered rude to get festive before the dark holidays are over. Nov 1 is All Saints Day which commemorates the dead saints. Then Totensonntag later on. (I found out Germany has no remembrance day/armistice day/memorial day because Germany started wars and it would be unseemly.)

You mentioned you found geocaches using SV!? I'd never thought of that, and I just told my man and he said, "I plan on finding some in Seattle next month with SV!" Ok then: )

I'm not sure I ever loved that TB mare, but I sure did throw my heart into trying to make her a trail horse. I cried because I empathize with Suzanna losing a beloved pet.

All horses (and humans) are slightly barn (home) sour, you know the feeling of coming home after a hard day at work. I just hope my next horse isn't both barn sour and buddy sour!

clairz said...

Perfect photo, a tree of life and your wonderful kids. Happy Thanksgiving!

Gail said...

WOW! Such beauty and the art ain't half bad either.