Friday, February 18, 2011

Where am I?

 

 

IMG_8453

 

IMG_8461

IMG_8451

 

IMG_8458

 

IMG_8459

 

IMG_8464

IMG_8466

 

 

IMG_8456



14 comments :

Anonymous said...

It looks modern. But, do you feel like you've stepped back in time?

Mikey said...

ooooo, this is hard!! Hmmmm... Silver City? Taos? Pueblo? Wait. Santa Fe, final answer, lol
I have no idea.

Deb said...

looks fun...

Dan and Betty said...

I don't know, but it looks like a fun place.

Dan

Desert Rose said...

Just Love old places like that...always HATE the beds & pillows though!

Reddunappy said...

I dont know either!!! But it looks like great fun!!! I am jealous!!!

Gail said...

You are another wonderful adventure, I know not where but the pictures make me want to be there.

lisa said...

No, clue but I can't wait to find out!

Horses Are Our Lives said...

how fun! enjoy your time!

DesertHen said...

I have no clue??? But it looks like a very fun place!

Grey Horse Matters said...

I have no idea where you are but I know you're probably having a good time and taking lots of pictures.

Jeni said...

Where ever you are I'm sure you're going to have fun!

Ed said...

Could it be Las Cruces or La Messila??

Unknown said...

Not sure where you are, but for the price, take the bed, board the horse, and eat dinner for Pete's sake!