Monday, March 14, 2011

Come On In, Little Hen

 

 

Sage the Cat: “Hello Miss Hen, would you like to come in?”

IMG_7849

 

Betty the Barred Rock Hen: “Why, thank you Miss Sage Kitty. Your home is quite lovely. Such a shiny floor. I can almost see my reflection.”

IMG_7845

 

Betty the Barred Rock Hen: “And so roomy, too. The ceiling is almost as high as the sky” 

IMG_7846

 

Sage the Cat: “Well, won’t you come in and visit with me?”

Betty the Barred Rock Hen: “Hmmm, I’m just not sure…..”

IMG_7847

 

Betty the Barred Rock Hen: “I’m sorry Miss Sage Kitty, maybe next time. I’ll stay outside with Chicken Girl for now. I hear she has some delicious bread crusts for me and my sisters.”

IMG_7852



12 comments :

Leah Fry said...

Hmm, could Sage Kitty have had a hidden agenda?

Louise said...

That was a cute sequence of pictures. Sage kitty looks just a little overwhelmed with all that food on the foot right in front of her.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Cute story and photos.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What makes me think Sage Kitty was actually inviting the hen in for lunch? The hen being lunch

Dan and Betty said...

I'm not sure Sage Kitty was up to tackling such a big bird - but I could be wrong.

Cute pictures.

Dan

Sandy ~~~ said...

Wise choice Betty my lady...Miss Sage may want a captive audience!

Jeni said...

Very Cute !!

colleen said...

So very sweet!

lisa said...

For some reason I don't think Miss Kitty would like to share her home!

Achieve1dream said...

Too cute! I love their expressions and the dialog is so funny. :)

Paint Girl said...

That is just too cute for words!! Love Sage kitty's and Hen's conversation, adorable!!

Ed said...

LOL! Vampire chickens, they won't enter the house unless invited..:-)