Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Pensive

 

IMG_93832



14 comments :

aurora said...

Definitely thinking about something. Love the shadow.

Louise said...

Ohhhhhh, needs a hug badly!

Dan and Betty said...

Nice photo. Good composition.

Dan

Deb said...

great photo....I really like it...

Achieve1dream said...

So cute! Fantastic shot. :)

lisa said...

Great picture of Dobbie!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What an interesting pic, a whole diferent look to your sweete Dobie girl

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

He IS pensive!

colleen said...

Dobbie either looks real serious or full of joy. Such a cute little girl!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like that pup is very deep in thought. Probably wondering where his treats are for posing for pictures so nicely.

StefRobrts said...

I don't know, my pups get that look when they're about to doze off...

DesertHen said...

Very much so! Love the shot! She is such a pretty girl! =)

Ed said...

Thats a I want a cookie look..great shot of Dobie girl..:-)

Celeste said...

Awww Dobbie is such a cutie.