Yes! Yes it is!
It began raining tonight…..our first rain since last August! Woot
So far, it’s not much moisture and the earth is so parched that the rain disappears as soon as it hits the ground.
But it’s a start and I hope and pray we get more.
Maybe I should do a rain dance?
12 comments :
such vibrant colours!
What a blessing!!!! May you receive all the rain you need.
Whoo, who! FINALLY~We had a few sprinkles here yesterday with more in our forecast, so get ready!!
Glad it's raining for you, hope it continues.
Pretty bird, it may be a trick of the camera but its eyes look almost red. Very unusual.
I thought you DID the rain dance already (maybe it was those llamas?). Yes, the rain is WONDERFUL today. We had dinner at the Ponderosa last night when it began to rain, it was truly a blessing to behold.
It rained on my this morning when I was cleaning up last night's manure. It wasn't much, but it was great.
Dan
If you do , be sure to get video!!! Glad are getting some rain
What gorgeous pics! Love the colors.
Happy Rain Day.
I've been thinking of doing a rain dance for us, since we've had no rain since last September now. I've also considered asking everyone up north to all try blowing their clouds in our direction. If a butterfly's wing can start a chain reaction that affects the other side of the world, maybe it would work. Or maybe my understanding of chaos theory is kind of faulty.
Enjoy your rain and do a dance outside in it! That's my plan if we ever get any.
Congrats on the rain. :) Great pictures too btw.
Great pics, thats one hottie for a chicken..:-)
Beautiful hen!
Hooray for the rain! Even a little makes a difference.
Post a Comment