Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Proofread Much?

 

IMG_9865

 

IMG_9866



14 comments :

lytha said...

one of the things i enjoy most about america is not having to go into the freaking gas station to pay.

the reason, according to my man: they need you to come in and notice how much you need an overpriced snickers bar or coke.

how can a gas station that makes 1.60Euro per liter be in trouble?

that works out to $8.70 per gallon of unleaded. hey, do you feel better about your $3.78? *grin*

clairz said...

Ooh, I love it--incoveniente, my new word for the day! Although I might also have to adopt the phrase, "pay at the not working." Great capture!

lisa said...

Here I thought my spelling was bad!

Dan and Betty said...

It does make you wonder.

Dan

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Spell check, also not working! lol

Louise said...

Uh, ok. That sign really does need some work. At least you got a good laugh out of it.

Sandy ~~~ said...

Holy cpar!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

What do you get when you cross a roadrunner with a pigeon? The person who wrote that sign. Looks like the person was in a hurry and was mixing Spanish with English.

Leah Fry said...

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or scream.

Ed said...

LOL! I've seen worse..:-)

Maery Rose said...

I don't know what to say...

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Lol- I think they're writing faster than they're reading. They left a lot of words out, didn't they? And that last word- incoveniente- Spanish?

DesertHen said...

Oh dear! Makes you wonder...doesn't it!

Achieve1dream said...

Good grief! Spelling is one of my biggest pet peeves lol. Did you say anything to them?