Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Hedgehog

 

IMG_0415

 

IMG_0420

 

IMG_0417



12 comments :

Anonymous said...

owww so cute! <3

lisa said...

A friend of mine has one that is soft and doesn't poke you at all, I don't know what kind it is, but it is the cutest thing.

Gail said...

Strange critter but beautiful.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

So very cute! Did you get to hold him?
I love the Ranger program at the BioPark. I used to volunteer on Bosque hikes with the school kids.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

That little face reminds me of my Scrappy boy.

Crystal said...

awww its so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Didn't know if you heard yet but there are two confirmed cases of EHV-1 in NM. One around Hobbs and one in the ABQ area :(

Ed said...

Cute lil' fella..:-)

Dom said...

OMG, so cute! I want one.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Oh my god, that is the cutest thing!

DesertHen said...

That is one cute little face!

Achieve1dream said...

I want one!! I think if I have another small indoor pet of some sort I'm going to try a hedgehog. They are so adorable and from what I've read are lower maintenance than the hamsters I had growing up hehe.