Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Stills ~ Yellow

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge was to take photos of subjects that are yellow. I’m a little late posting this because we just got home from a camping trip in Santa Rosa, New Mexico.

This was the Santa Rosa Lake State Park at sunset. Notice the yellow reflection on the water.

IMG_2639

 

And the same lake at sunset with some fishermen enjoying the view.

IMG_2660 

And one last photo taken just before the yellow orb dropped below the ridge.

IMG_2689






21 comments :

lisa said...

Now that is some fantastic photos!

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Love the balance in each photo.

Lynn Brooks said...

You have the most beautiful photographs!

Deb said...

beautiful shots....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunsets. :)

Jeni said...

Awe inspiring!

Wander Woman said...

Oh, my, just fantastick! Wow! some of the best sunset shots I have seen in awhile! Really great!

Jen

Icelandic Vinka said...

What camera are you using again these days? Are these taken with just auto focus or are you putting it on another setting? I love your photographs... I take hundreds just like you, but I love the clarity of the pics you take and they are so nice of your family as well! Love how Jenn poses so well all the time!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! love those sunset shots.

Maery Rose said...

Those sunsets are beautiful. I really like the one with the fishing boat and the water taking on some of the orangish tone.

Shirley said...

Very well done, amazing color.

VioletSky said...

Love the one with the boat.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

Beautiful colors!

http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/

Debi said...

It's Sunday somewhere. Phabulous Photos!

Ed said...

Fantastic shots..:-))

DesertHen said...

Beautiful shots! I love that last one!

Michelle said...

Stunning photos. Wow. Sorry I missed this week's edition!
Michelle
http://www.fromthehorsesback.com

Achieve1dream said...

Gorgeous!!!

Desert Rose said...

All amazing photos!

Anonymous said...

these are really lovely
do you have more photos from your camping trip? :)

Gail said...

I can only say...WOW!