Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Stills ~ People

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge was to photograph people, the more, the better.

These photos were taken yesterday while I was participating in an American Competitive Trail Horse Association (ACTHA) Ride, hosted by the New Mexico Mounted Search and Rescue (NMMSAR) just down the road from my house at Founders Ranch, home of the Single Action Shooting Association.

Everyone gathered together in the morning, for the Rider’s Briefing.

IMG_3617

 

Later in the evening, after the ride, riders and NMMSAR enjoying dinner and the Award’s Ceremony. 

IMG_3712

 

IMG_3698

 

A couple of cute little cowboys handing out hoof picks to the winners.

IMG_3714



11 comments :

5 Starr's Farm said...

Great Shot Lisa ! Looks like a really fun event.

DesertHen said...

Wonderful people shots! Those little cowboys are darling! =)

Mary said...

Great people pics!

However, I am sitting on pins and needles to here how the ride went for you. I am hoping it was a good time.

Mikey said...

I hope you're busy writing "the rest of the story", cause I'm dying to know how it went!!!

Louise said...

Your pictures always have a glow to them. I, too, am waiting for "the rest of the story."

Dan and Betty said...

Good stuff.

Dan

Alison said...

I see lots of smiles. Looking forward to more!

Horses Are Our Lives said...

wonderful photos! Makes me want to go ride! Just love those 2 little boys! How adorable are they!

http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone was having a super time. Cute little fellas too. :)

Captain Bailey said...

Love the photos! Everyone looks like they had a great time.

Ed said...

Great shots, can't wait to read about the event and see all the pics you got..:-)