Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ A little SASS

 

RoniLisaSASS2



13 comments :

Dan and Betty said...

Nice picture. I know you've been to End of the Trail when the SASS folks have their big shindig. It's a lot of fun.

Dan

Louise said...

Great picture! Did you say, or am I imagining things, that your friend's horse is gaited? Two lovely horses (and ladies) there, at any rate.

DesertHen said...

A little SASS makes for a great photo! =)

jane augenstein said...

Oh, great picture, love the bright yellow building.

lisa said...

Great pic and sure looks sassy!

Gail said...

Great picture. Is that confidence and pleasure I see in that smile?

Cheryl Ann said...

Great pic!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

No, not so much. lol! I was just exhausted, as was my mare. I couldn't wait for the photographer to snap the photo so we could head down to the end of the ride, about another 1/4 mile away. I was so sore, I could barely get off my horse. A crane might have been helpful to help my tired, heavy self off my mare's back. Thankfully she was too tired to move around as I bumbled off the side of her and kicked my toes into her butt and side. Ooops. She was a good girl, and I was very grateful.

~Lisa

Jeni said...

Great picture Lisa!

Vaquerogirl said...

Nice picture.
Next time put a few Advil in your pocket and take them halfway through the ride. I can only be in the saddle continuously for about three hours, and I do this. It helps a bunch!

Leah Fry said...

I beg to differ: that's a lot of SASS :-)

Ed said...

Great shot, is it the perspective or is Apache a smaller horse? Still she is looking good, like the rider..:-)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great picture! There are just so many great things to do with horses in your area, wish we had some of that here.