Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday ~ Melon Mouth

 

IMG_3363

 

IMG_3370

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3371

 

 

 

 

IMG_3375

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3390



8 comments :

Reddunappy said...

LOL I have tried to feed mine watermelon, they wont touch it! LOL

slobber slobber slobber!!!

Dan and Betty said...

That's one thing I haven't considered giving our horses. I'll have to try it with Sugar and Morgunn the next time we have a watermelon.

Great pictures.

Dan

Jeni said...

I haven't given watermelon to my horses yet either, I bet they'd love it though. My dogs LOVE it, they do their best tricks for a bite.

The pictures of you sitting with Apache after such a long time warms my heart and makes me smile. I'm so happy for you.

Dreaming said...

Mmmm... looks good!

Leah Fry said...

Mine absolutely love it, even if it's just the rinds. Makes me miss having them home even more :-(

DesertHen said...

Sweet treat for a sweet horse! =) We haven't given Gizmoe watermelon yet, but he does love gummy bears...lol.

Once Upon an Equine said...

Cute pictures. I haven't given mine watermelon either. I'll have to give it a try and see how they like it. Now I want some watermelon.

Amber said...

Just adorable! Love the look on Apache's face :)