Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday Fotos ~ Albuquerque Art

 

 

All of the following photos were shot in Downtown Albuquerque with my Canon PowerShot.

IMG_3226

 

IMG_3232

 

IMG_3239

 

IMG_3227

 

IMG_3224

 

IMG_3234

 

IMG_3236

 

IMG_3248 

 

IMG_3250

 

IMG_3237

 

 

IMG_3230

 

IMG_3252

 

IMG_3253

 

IMG_3241



16 comments :

Vaquerogirl said...

So colorful! How wonderful to have the eye to 'see' all of that! Thanks for sharing!
Your kidlet is getting so grown up!

Gail said...

I have just one word...WOW!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Fun stuff! Love the orca wall best. I'll bet Jenna did too.

Alison said...

You have such a good idea for the unique and colorful. That art is so specific to the place; I love that.

Daisy said...

The colors are magnificent! So much art - WOW! But the most beautiful creation is . . . your daughter. She's so cute!!

Crystal said...

That looks like fun, I kinda like the moon man, looks pretty cool.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

With art like that, I wonder if it has an effect on taggers. I wonder if they respect the work that is already there and intentionally stay away from it. I really do hope I can move to New Mexico some day. I know I would want to get out and about more often if I lived there. Here, each time I go out I either nearly get hit by another driver, or a bullet, or an airplane...

Dan and Betty said...

Very nice. Well done.

Dan

Captain Bailey said...

I haven't been to Albuquerque for years, but I loved it back then and looks like it's even more awesome now.

lisa said...

Very nice as always!. Some beautiful art that is for sure!

Jeni said...

Beautiful! Love the Native American influence

Ed said...

Great shots, but I really like the Dhali Yoda best..:-))

clairz said...

Wonderful! Joyous! Love your little girl models!

DesertHen said...

So much fun to see! =)

Louise said...

What a bright and beautiful world you live in!

Anonymous said...

these are great, i would love to visit there one time