Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fotos ~ Caja Sunset Ride

 

My hubby, Ranchman John took all of the following photos, either with his cell phone or with my camera.

                                                     Tacking up

LisaAndHorse

Getting ready to head out, posing for a few photos first.

IMG_5302

 

My friend Roni on her mare, Halley. Apache was on high alert distracted by all the sights, smells and sounds.

2Horses3

 

Heading out to ride the trails on the Caja del Rio and enjoy the beautiful sunset.

IMG_5305

 

                                                        “Red Sky at Night, Sailor’s (Rider's) Delight”

IMG_3824



11 comments :

Daisy said...

The only thing that is missing in your wonderful pics is ME and LEW!! Oh how I wish we lived closer together and could do these rides!
Absolutely great photos!

Alison said...

I bet Apache enjoyed breaking out of the arena and side-passing and groundwork, and hitting the trails. Hope it was a relaxing, refreshing ride.

Reddunappy said...

I second Deannas sentament!! I wish we lived closer! I really want a trail buddy!!! :o)

Dan and Betty said...

Well done. Beautiful shots.

Dan

KD said...

Looked like a perfect evening for a ride !

Mary said...

So pretty! It looks like a perfect evening for a ride.

Ed said...

Awww, great shots, especially the first one..:-)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Very nice! Beautiful sky!

DesertHen said...

Now that looks like the perfect way to spend an evening...hitting the trail and getting to watch a glorious sunset! Your hubby did good taking those photos! =)

Dreaming said...

Beautiful sunset! I hope your ride was a beautiful as the sky!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Beautiful Shots! Looks like fun. Obviously your hubby is a talented photographer too!