Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ACTHA Addendum

 

Whew! I’ve had such a whirlwind 2 weeks, it’ll take me a while to get organized enough to create a post to catch everyone up on what I’ve been up to.

So for now, I’ve just got a few more photos to share, that a friend sent to me, from the Estancia ACTHA ride from 2 weekends ago.

Apache mare and I walking through the water obstacle on Sunday.

4-22-2012 ACTHA 038

Waiting for riders in our group to complete an obstacle.

4-22-2012 ACTHA 039

Coming in to base camp at the end of the ride on Sunday.

4-22-2012 ACTHA 075

And you can see two good photos of me and Apache mare, taken by a professional photographer, on her website: Linda Sherrill Photography (This link should take you directly to my photos, but if not, we are on page 7, in the 3rd row).

I should have my next ‘catch-up’ post up by tomorrow.

I hope everyone’s having a great week!



3 comments :

KD said...

Love the last picture - you look so happy! :-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

wonderful photos!

DesertHen said...

The smile on your face in every photo says it all! =) Beautiful pictures over at the other site!