Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Stills ~ Brown

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is to share photos of subjects that are the color brown.

A baby (cria) Bactrian Camel is brown.

IMG_2414

 

And the Mother Bactrian camel is brown, too.

IMG_2416

 

A Reticulated Giraffe’s spots are brown.

IMG_2437

And an African’s Lion’s mane is brown.

IMG_2478



13 comments :

Dom said...

comfy kitty!

MTWaggin said...

I love that one of mama camel, that face is awesome.

Terry and Linda said...

OUTSTANDING! I'll bet you (and maybe Ed) are the only ones who have exotic animals for this challenge!!!!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Dan and Betty said...

Outstanding. Well done.

Dan

lisa said...

I love the lion!

Ed said...

I guess its a bit toasty at the Albuquerque zoo, the lion is taking full advantage of the shade. Great shots..:-)

Once Upon an Equine said...

Great pictures. You picked wonderful subjects.

Vaquerogirl said...

Oh no you didn't! A camel! Love love love it!

Unknown said...

Lovely animals. What zoo was this at?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Thanks Sydney...Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque.

~Lisa

Crystal said...

Aww love the lion shot, he looks so comfy.

Eva said...

Great shots and great text.
The baby camel is just adorable.

Pix said...

Some fun and sweet faced shots of brown. The baby camel shot is too sweet for words! I enjoyed my visit here. Thanks to Sunday Stills I have met some very nice people and found some great blogs. I will be back to visit!