Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Stills ~ Shades of Blue

 

The Sunday Stills Challenge this week is to take photos of subjects that include Shades of Blue. Here are my contributions:

My friend Shelley’s two birthday donkeys in San Acacia, NM.

IMG_1722

 

My friend Shelley’s special cake to celebrate her birthday and a fun trail ride to watch the Annular “Ring of Fire” Solar Eclipse in San Acacia, NM.

IMG_1712

From my backyard: Sunset in smoke-filled skies, from the forest fires in southwest New Mexico in the Gila Wilderness….over 300 miles away.

IMG_1843

 

Above my house: The Moon and Two Friends.

IMG_9720



19 comments :

threecollie said...

Wow, truly spectacular! Great job!

lisa said...

I have to agree with threecollie! I have always liked the photo's you take anyhow!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Excellent moon and jet trails shot!

Dreaming said...

Beautiful blues!

Vicki said...

Beautiful scenes and I love the cake! Enjoy a lovely Sunday.

Ed said...

Great shots..:-)

Farmer Jen said...

That moon and contrail picture is very cool!

WishIHadAHorsey said...

Those donkeys are so cute! You have a gift with picture taking :)

MTWaggin said...

Lisa, Great shots and I love that last one it turned out really cool!

Once Upon an Equine said...

You make blue look very beautiful. Love those long ears!

Eva said...

Great shots. The cake and the moon w/friends are my favorites, but then I'm a bit of a sky freak. ;-)

DesertHen said...

I love your shades of blue shots! Wonderful shot of the moon and planes! The donkeys are too cute!

The Dancing Donkey said...

Who could possibly ask for a better birthday present than a pair of nice donkeys! I love that last shot.

hugahorse said...

Love the donkeys and the moon and friends. Great composition; you have a wonderful photographic eye. You could probably sell some of your work.

hugahorse said...

Love the donkeys and the moon and two friends. Great composition. You could probably sell some of your work. (Hope this doesn't appear twice – still trying to figure out how to post comments through Google.)

jane augenstein said...

Those two donkeys look like some friends of Pokey's!!!

Dan and Betty said...

Very well done. Dan

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I see you changed your watermark from LOR to your name. I like it. Another photographer was making fun of me for using my kids' middle names for my business name instead of my own name, but my last name has been the cause of so many misspellings and misunderstandings that I didn't even want to go there.

Terry and Linda said...

WOW! You out sis yourself! Well, done!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com