A bit chilly on this Autumn day, but we headed out onto the trails at 5 Hills.
With me as the guide as my riding companions didn't know the trails.
Apache enjoys leading, especially if she knows the trails. But she also enjoys exploring new trails with me, too.
Trail Selfie!
I rode most of the trails I was familiar with, but I also chose a new trail, and I rode one section in reverse.
I like to ride trails in reverse because they seem like new trails and it helps me memorize the scenery, terrain and trails themselves. I'm less liable to get lost when I ride a trail both directions.
Always happy to be out on the trails with my Apache mare!
The scrub oak leaves mostly hold on through Fall and Winter, only falling off for good when the new green leaves grow in Spring.
A storm was blowing in, but in the trees we hardly felt any wind at all. The dark clouds made for a stunning photo.
The End!
Life is Good!!

No comments :
Post a Comment