Monday, March 12, 2018

5 Hills Winter Ride


My friends Sandy and I decided to go on a ride at 5 Hills and I invited another friend, also named, Sandy. So, we had Sandy, Sandy, Abby and I on this beautiful December day!




Apache and I led the way the entire ride since we were the only ones that knew the trails well.



Pretty in Pink Trail Selfie!



It was a beautiful day with hardly a breeze.


I planned a nice loop of about 6-7 miles this day.



Most of the trail was smooth and flat, but there were also some steeper, rocky sections, too.



There were also stately ponderosas to ride among.



Sandy, Sandy and Abby....the company was wonderful and everyone was enjoying themselves.



Little Abby is a true horse girl. She can spend hours on the saddle and never complains.


We rode past the old abandoned, stolen car that had been dumped in the National Forest and then burned, basically in the middle of nowhere, a long way from any maintained roads.



The trail was absolutely gorgeous!


Apache beside my trailer after the ride, enjoying a cool drink of water.


Apache and I on the trail. Hard to believe it was December!




Life is Good!


No comments :