One fine Fall day I invited two riding companions to join me on a ride at Gutierrez Canyon.
My shadow was photo-bombing with a hello in this photo!
My shadow was photo-bombing with a hello in this photo!
My riding companions, Dana and Renee.
A good sign at the trail head.
Gutierrez Canyon is always one of my favorite local places to ride. The trails are so diverse and beautiful.
I love to ride among the trees.
Happy trail selfie!
The trails were built to take full advantage of the terrain, views, nature and beauty.
My buddy Dana and her boy Blaze.
As you ride up to the ridge, the trail opens up and provides peeks of the Sandia Mountains.
And there are several sections that give you a breathtaking, expansive view of the east side of the Sandia Mountains.
I love riding at Gutierrez Canyon!
Riding back to the trail head parking area.
Life is Good!
No comments :
Post a Comment