Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Why Laughing Orca Ranch

One day, when my clever daughter was about 3 years old, she told me that she wanted an Orca Horse to ride and take care of. She has always loved Orcas and dolphins, but what she really meant was that she wanted a black and white horse with markings similar to an Orca. Makes sense to me!

4 comments :

Michelle said...

Okay, so Jenna wanted an "Orca horse," but where does the laughing part come in? Is it something in Baby Doll's markings?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

No. Nothing that complicated.

It's because our family has a lot of joy and we are always laughing....especially my daughter. She has a playful sense of humor.

~Lisa

Once Upon an Equine said...

That makes perfect sense and is a great name for your ranch! When I first dreamed of having a horse, I also wanted an "orca horse". I was heavily influenced by Little Joe Cartwright's black & white Pinto Cochise. Which I now have in the form of a Breyer.

Steve Brown said...

Your daughter has a a very creative mind. Such a blessing.

My daughter is similar. She has created more words than Shakespeare and Chaucer combined.