I am not the most patient person and neither is John. This past year and a half has been a living hell in so many ways, and mostly with having to wait. We are waiting to get our lives back, and to start a new one together. We lost a large portion of our lives on March 14, 2005 in that terrifying accident and things have mostly gotten worse or more complicated in the aftermath. Most days we all feel as if our lives are in limbo, through no fault of our own. So we wait and wait.
We have been informed that there is now light at the end of our dark and dreary tunnel, though we are still fearful and cautious to get our hopes up. But we must have hope, we must have faith, and we need to keep our hearts focused on our goals and dreams, even though they may often seem like a mist in a breeze.
And so we wait.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
So do you explain the awful event referenced in this post at some later date? My husband is not going to be very happy if I'm on the computer all day and night reading every one of your posts from the beginning of your blog!
Hey, I just found you and thought the same thing.
However, I will be reading all the old posts because you are doing exactly what we dream of doing!
Post a Comment