Thursday, April 10, 2008
Meow!
Some of you asked if I would post a picture of Jenna's muck boots, that we ordered from Target online. Well, we've had them for about a week and Jenna just adores them. It's the first thing she puts on before heading outside. (This photo is of the boots nice and clean. They don't stay that way for long on a farm or ranch). Aren't they just the cutest?
Related Categories
East Mountains
,
Farm Life
,
New Mexico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
3 comments :
Those are cute! I wish I had a pair.
Do they make them in grown up sizes? I guess you'd have shown us yours if they did. ;)
Hi Christy,
I know! Me, too.
Hey CeeCee,
Well not in the kitty print...but in something just as 'meowy': Leopard Print!
I'll share a pic of my new leopard print muck boots soon.
Post a Comment