Saturday, June 7, 2008

Critter Time

One place I love to be is up in the barn or pastures with our critters. My daughter does, too. John comes up to join us sometimes, also. He has a soft spot for Pepper, Moon Pie and Baby Doll. He took this picture of me doing what I so enjoy, and since I don't have very many photos of me, I figured I'd share it here on my blog so everyone can see what I like to do every day. (Yes, I often sit in goat poo, too. I'm glad I don't have many friends who either don't have animals or who don't care for them, because I'm sure they'd tell me I smell like a barn! hahah)

6 comments :

Robbyn said...

What a great pic!!! And hey, "Barn" is Chanel #5 to some folks...for some reason I LOVE the smell of horses and saddle leather and think most barns smell pretty great :)

Pat - Arkansas said...

Nice to see a photo of you, even with a lap full of adorable goat and really cute child. I've been AWOL from the blogs for a few days, so will catch up a bit by saying:
1. Your new saddle is awesome!
2. I love Phyllis Diller and Tina Turner! Those chicks are sooooo cute!

Hope you have a great day and a good week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Haha, the goats are on your lap! Goats look like such fun animals...one day, when I'm old (hehe) I'll have goats...lol.

Did any hatching happen with the firtile eggs!?

Janet Roper said...

Great pic ~ there's nothing so earthy as sitting in the middle of a pasture or paddock. I sometimes get funny looks when I stop at a store after having been to the barn. I guess Robbyn's statement about Chanel #5 is true!
Harmony,
Janet

Gudl said...

I am glad to be able to see you in the picture. You all look nice and happy!!

Christy said...

What a wonderful picture! You look so happy and relaxed.