Oh Lisa, it is wonderful. Such color. Now I am addicted to this it is such fun to see all the pictures and chase you own perfect picture. Have a great weekend. Grammy
I LOVE the juniper tree framing. Really, I LOOOOOVE it! Beautiful shot!
I just read the 6 things about you, too. ELEVEN POUNDS AND NO DRUGS? Holy cow! I have a high pain tolerance, too. But I'm only marginally afraid of needles, and although I can handle pain, I don't really enjoy it. My little 6- and 7-pound girls nearly ripped me in half!
And you don't LIKE cheese, or do you have bad reactions to it? I could be vegan except for the cheese. I guess I COULD anyway, but I just love it.
"If you think your head isn't worth protecting....you might be right!"
The Ten Hiking Essentials
So true!
On Re-Homing an Animal:
"Sometimes, the greatest gift you can give an animal is to recognize that that they might be better off somewhere else and then finding that somewhere for them." and
"The best animal owners are the ones who recognize the animal's needs over the preservation of their own pride and selfishness."
New Mexico Roads
Click photo to check weather and road conditions!
NM Daytripper
Explore New Mexico Off-the-Beaten-Track
New Mexico Photo Blog
Check It Out!
Albuquerque Cheap Gas
Do you love New Mexico Chile?
Get Your Fix!
"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you just keep re-reading the last one!" ~ Margie Barnett
"Has anyone else noticed a pattern with the people who complain about drama and b.s. - that they are usually the ones doing it?" ~ Roxanne Ayers
"If you don't like what a feller says, then pay no attention to it" ~Suti Barns 1920
Good trail partners are not just about keeping pace – it is about riding with people who will inspire and encourage you. Good trail horses are generally made rather than found. The horses that have surmounted some baggage are doubly esteemed because they required their rider to dig a bit deeper. ~Horsebytes
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind." ~William Shakespeare
When it comes to horses, size doesn't matter. "Admire the tall and ride the small"
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying
"You'll learn nothin' if only good things happen to you." ~Mary C. Clayton 1886
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward"
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." ~ Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain 1835-1910
"Even though you've been bucked, kicked, bit 'n stomped, Never Give Up!" Cowgirl Tuff
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Check out the amazing movie about her incredible life! Click photo to visit her website!
In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. One Thousand pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs.
It's something you just can't get from a pet hamster.
“Good photos are like good jokes. If you have to explain them, they just aren't that good.”
The way to avoid housework is to live outside.
~Sandra Blacksmith 1900
Pete Ramey, Natural Hoof Care
(Click photo to visit website)
For All Horse Owners and Everyone Who Loves Horses.
(Click book to visit website!)
A Family Undertaking: POV
A More Personal Approach to the Death of our Loved Ones
~Dear Zachary-A Letter to a Son about His Father"
(Heart Wrenching, Infuriating, Thought Provoking! (Click photo for more info)
A hard-core tear jerker! Have a box of tissues ready!
A True Story about the Life of a Loyal and Devoted Japanese Akita Dog
Das Experiment
Intense, Psychological Thriller based on The Stanford Prison Experiment (German Film with Sub-Titles)
A New Favorite Movie
"If I was on a desert island then I would have to get used to my own company - just me and the coconuts. I would have to accept myself, my warts and all. We don't get to choose our warts. They are part of us and we have to live with them. We can, however, choose our friends and I am glad I have chosen you."
Bringing Pure Joy to Children
Click to visit!
Hidalgo
“A horse is a horse, it ain´t make a difference what color it is.” ~John Wayne
"How fortunate for politicians that people do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
32 comments :
Beautiful sky! Have a great weekend!
Sweeet New look ya got there! Really like it!
Beautiful Berries in front of a handsome sky too.
Simply beautiful, thank you for sharing your colourful sky with sky watch friday.
Beautiful colors in the sky. Thanks for sharing. Love the photos today, all are so great.
Beautiful blue sky.
Beautiful Shot! The juniper trees frame the photo nicely. :) Thanks for sharing!
Such a gorgeous sky and an awesome shot! Bravo to you.. :)
Lovely, lovely NM sky. Thanks for the visit to my Sky Watch post; hope you have a great time this weekend.
Oh Lisa, it is wonderful. Such color. Now I am addicted to this it is such fun to see all the pictures and chase you own perfect picture. Have a great weekend.
Grammy
I very much like this photo - that sky is amazing!
This is very beautiful! To think it's at your back door - wow!
Beautiful. Very nicely framed.
Beautiful and it has such nice colours. Thanks for sharing and Happy SWF.
The sunset is beautiful over the NM!
Amazingly beautiful!
LOR: That was a nice capture of the sunset through the tree.
Most excellent shot. Love it!
I LOVE the juniper tree framing. Really, I LOOOOOVE it! Beautiful shot!
I just read the 6 things about you, too. ELEVEN POUNDS AND NO DRUGS? Holy cow! I have a high pain tolerance, too. But I'm only marginally afraid of needles, and although I can handle pain, I don't really enjoy it. My little 6- and 7-pound girls nearly ripped me in half!
And you don't LIKE cheese, or do you have bad reactions to it? I could be vegan except for the cheese. I guess I COULD anyway, but I just love it.
Super shot--love the Juniper in the foreground. MB
very cool photo... love the colors and the juniper ... do you ride those Llamas in your header photo?
Fabulous. You're right it is like the one I posted last week, so you know this is superb to me. It really works so well silhouetted.
Beautiful photo!!
Take care and have a great weekend!!
lovely sunset outwest...thanks for sharing...
Nice job framing the sky in this one:) Your Llamas are so sweet!
Awesome sunset! Great photo! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful scene and a terrific photo. Great shot. Well done.
I loved the 'horse crossing the road' story. Cookies, of course!
Thanks for the visit,
Troy and Martha
Pretty!
What a stunning view to have from your back porch, it looks fabulous.
Lovely spot. I'd spend all of my time there!
This is such a beautifully framed gorgeous sky! Congratulations, Lisa! You do live in a wonderful state.
Lovely sunset.
you should be making calendars with these beautiful sunset photos
Post a Comment