Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Humbly Thank You


Last night, after I published my 'Melancholy' post, I decided to go back and read through my 'Sky Watch~Rattlesnake' comments, when I came upon a comment from Beth at Farm Life, Chickens and so Forth. Beth wrote that she was inspired from my experience, photos and blog to create a video just for me. And I want to share it here with you.



Dearest Beth, Thank you....thank you. This touched my heart more than I can express in words. This is one of the nicest most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me. You have given me such a personal gift. I've watched this several times and each time the tears fall from my face....a little bit sad...and a whole lot happy. I believe that I needed a good cry, but I just wasn't letting it happen. You helped release those tears of sadness and frustration, my friend. I thank you.

I'm just completely blown away with your generous thoughtfulness, my beautiful friend, Beth. What a caring sweetheart you are.
This meant so much to me, especially after how down I've been feeling lately. It's ironic that you created this video for me even before I published my previous post. I truly believe God works in mysterious, amazing ways, giving us just what we need sometimes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


From the Tower of,


21 comments :

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

W-o-W that's such a wonderful video....and a labor of pure love. You are so blessed!

Grammy said...

What a wonderful video! I am so glad you are feeling a bit better. big hug.

colleen said...

It's amazing the way people lift us up when we least expect it but need it the most. Glad you have someone who thinks so much of you, feel better and have a geat weekend.

Gail said...

Thanks, Beth! Lisa, you will be up and running and riding before you know it!

Bella said...

Wow!

Such a touching video!
Especially after all you've been through.

I'm in awe.

Lisa, feel betta!

And thanks Beth!

GreyWolf said...

You have a great support network working for you.

Keep your chin up out of the mud, heaven only knows what's in it.

We're all pulling for you, so lean on us and we'll all get though it together.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

jane augenstein said...

Wow, Lisa!! What a great video Beth did for you! Loved the last picture, the end! funny!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous video - I can just see you with a big smile and tears running down each side of it! That and a cat should really perk you up.

I missed the melancholy post somehow, so just read it. You received lots of marvelous suggestions for adjusting to your situation with regard to once again mounting Baby Doll. I can't help, as I haven't been on a horse in several years, but just getting to know you through your posts convinces me that you will overcome all the problems. Any adjustments take time, but you'll be there one day!

Nancy in Atlanta

Linda G. said...

I've been catching up on your posts, Lisa. Sorry you've been feeling blue.it's got to be hard..trying to be cheerful when you're in pain.
Enjoyed the video! You have such special and caring friends:)
I'm sending my best vibes and cyber-hugs your way
Linda

Dusty Devoe said...

Beautiful! Made me cry too. What a wonderful friend to have. Thanks for sharing. Hope your're feeling better.

DesertHen said...

Hi Lisa,

I haven't been able to drop by for a week or so. I have missed not reading your blog. What a wonderful video Beth did for you! You are very blessed to have such wonderful people in your life!! I do hope you are not feeling as blue today.I hope there has been progress in your healing? Hang in there and know that you are loved, even by people that you have never met. Happy Day to you.....=)

Christine Ramstein said...

Magnificent! You have a wonderful place there. I'm sending you loving energy to heal your knee so you can get out there and play with your posse! Is that an APPY I see? My favorite. I live in N. IL and have been to your great state. I moved my best friend out there in 2003. She lives in Cochiti Lake. She put her 23 yo TB mare down last fall. It was hard for us all. She now drives rescue dogs all over the great state of New Mexico. If you want any info on Parelli as you mentioned before, we do all kinds of parelli stuff and it doesn't COST LOADS! You don't need all that hype stuff. Trust me here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Farmer Jen said...

Great video! Made me tear up too. I want to make video slide shows like that, so Beth, what software did you use to create that video for Lisa? It was very creative and moving witht the music selection and slide transitions.

Kevin and Beth said...

Jen,
It's not too hard. I used Windows Movie Maker...you import your pictures and music and then add the transitions. It takes some practice, play with it for a while, you'll be making movies in no time.
Thanks,
Beth

Paint Girl said...

That was so nice of Beth to do that for you! I had tears. Just seeing you and Baby Doll together makes me want to cry! You will be out there with her soon!

lytha said...

hey lisa, you're on youtube: )

i wrote a nice reply to your question about food in germany over in my blog - sorry it takes me so long! i didn't want you to miss it cuz i went into great blahblah detail!

lytha

Celeste said...

How lovely to have someone who cares so deeply that they take the time to do something so unique and special for you. I am so happy that it hit the mark and cheered you up - hang in there :)

The Good Life in Virginia said...

enjoyed the video and it is a most heartfelt gift...
what is most important is that it lifted your spirits :)

hugs to you from afar.

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

How N-I-C-E! That is too special, perfect song too, until Matt made me shut it off, LOL, for some odd reason we both can't be online at the same time or it slows stuff down and he was like "You have everything"- at least give me the sound of the TV... I told him I had to catch up on my blogs!

allhorsestuff said...

I swear I commented here...buthummm

That is one of the sweetest things Lisa!! You are an adorable heart of hearts and it truly shows with how your friends care for you. We are linked to you in heqart and you share so very much of yourself here..I can only love you~
Kac

The Wades said...

That really is a wonderfully thoughtful get well gift! I think that friend's a keeper. Blessings to you both. :)