This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is photographing silhouettes. I hope these photos meet the challenge.
I hope everyone has been enjoying a beautiful weekend!
From the Tower of,
This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge is photographing silhouettes. I hope these photos meet the challenge.
I hope everyone has been enjoying a beautiful weekend!
23 comments :
Great shots! Love the cutout sil's...lol
Great submission!
I believe you get an A+
Those are great! I love the "squawking" bird!
I love the pictures.. you have been getting some great shots!
Jan :)
All very cute :-)
REally nice ones. This one is perhaps the most fun yet!
Very nice, LOVE the crow on the post!!!!!
The cutout silhouettes are brilliant. But you captured the birds at just the right time - arguing!
Super cool... love this series!!
Hope your weekend is going well!
I do believe those meet the challenge..great pics! I always look forward to your Sunday pics.
Love the cutouts. Very cute.
As always Lisa, these are fantastic!!! I love your photography skills. (Which is why I was soooo happy you got the book! hehehe If ANYONE could enjoy it, YOU could!)
great shot of the birds!
You take some really nice photos. Have you thought of entering any in the county fair? I'm going to do that this year. There's always a lot of photos entered, so I don't think anything will come of it, but it will be fun to try. Last year at the fair I spent my whole lunch break on one of our 4H days in the photo section.
Wow..the crows are so cooool! I love the slowint down with the fanning tail bird!
PS...
I anwered your questions about the tack in my comments....'~"
Love the bird shot!!!
Great photos...the cutout silhouettes can't help but make you smile :)
I especially like the first one.
Great shots.
Dan
Hi Lisa, Well done, I really like the first one! :)
Love it!!
Nice job. I love the first photo as I have a special place in my heart for Ravens!
I love your photos...especially the cowboy...
Post a Comment