Something has been bothering me for a while. I’ve been trying to mind my own business and overlook what keeps glaring at me each and every day, but today the situation reached a peak. The problem is that I’m not sure if what I’m seeing is completely wrong, and what if anything, I should do about it.
I’m feeling in my heart, that if I don’t do anything I’m letting Rojo down. Some of you may think I’m nuts, but I believe in signs. Today while my kidlets, Dobbie and I were at the park, I looked down and I saw this.
I picked up the broken plastic horse leg and all the horrible memories of Rojo’s injury and death all came flooding back. I wonder if it’s a sign? I never did find the rest of the toy horse at the playground, just the broken leg.
I still miss Rojo. I can’t even say his name out loud without my heart feeling like it’s being squeezed tight, and my eyes filling with tears. I have dear Rojo to thank for helping me through a very tough time. Seeing him running, playing with his pal, or just standing out there in his paddock, while I was stuck in bed up in my tower every day, got me through those challenging, depressing few months after my knee surgery.
And that’s why I don’t want to let Rojo down. I had hoped that the tragedy of losing Rojo would have made a difference in the way that Rojo’s owner took care of his future horses, but the fence situation has only been upgraded slightly with the single strand of barb and electric wire being raised from it’s falling down status……and plastic bag strips being tied to the wire.
This is Baby Doll’s 4 year old boyfriend. He is also the grey gelding that probably led Rojo to his death that terrible night. ‘D’ had just brought that grey gelding home in the afternoon, and the gelding had probably never been in fencing like that. And he didn’t have enough time to get acclimated to that paddock and learn what his boundaries were. ‘D’ doesn’t spend much time with him anymore, though and just keeps him on the leased pasture, while he works with other roping horses. As you can see the fencing is still very low and doesn’t look like something that would contain most horses safely.
But that’s not all that seems wrong to me. Over the past few weeks ‘D’ has been bringing home different roping horses to ‘try out’ before buying. He has since bought one of them and seems to have bought another. He works with them almost everyday, and trailers them off to work with them in arenas and to participate in roping events. But that’s not the issue. Earlier this week I left to go shopping, do my rehab work-out, and pick up some hay. As I drove past my neighbor’s house I saw one of horses standing out in the rain with a covered saddle attached to his back. When I got home several hours later the saddled horse was still standing out in the pouring rain.
Then today as I was leaving to take my twinlings to their guitar lessons, we saw that both of his roping horses were not only saddled, but also bridled. And their bridles were tightly bound to the saddles, so that they weren’t able to straighten out their necks at all.
The quality of the photos are awful because I took them from the road, through my passenger side windows…which could use a good cleaning.
They tried to eat some hay, but it was too difficult. So they slowly walked around their paddock trying to deal with the tightly bound reins pulling on the bits in their mouths.
I watched, shocked as they tried to drink some water, but found that it was impossible.
Seeing them struggle trying to get a drink broke my heart and made me angry.
They finally gave up trying to eat or drink and I left to take my boys to their guitar lessons. Two hours later we came home and saw ‘D’ moving panels around….and both horses were still saddled and bridled.
Now, since I don’t do team roping events and have only owned my first horse for just over a year and half, I don’t know everything about horse training or care. Not even close. But this sort of thing just doesn’t seem right. So, I want to hear from you experienced horse folks, please. Does this seem right to you?
From the Tower of,
55 comments :
I would report that ahole to the humane society in a heart beat! That is abuse!!!! and those horses do not deserve that kind of treatment. Show your photographs. See if there is a trouble shooter at a TV station.
Ropers can be the worst horsemen, according to the trainers I've met.
The fact that they can't drink is a severe problem and should be reported in my mind.
WOW. The fencing is bad enough, but my stomach is literally sick after seeing the pictures of the horses saddled and bridled. I don't care what kind of discipline you are in, that is not an acceptable "training method". I want to jump out of my skin right now imagining how those horses were feeling. That is so inhumane and dangerous. I'm not a horse care expert either but I do have common sense and would never dream of doing something like this. I'm sorry that you're in the position of having to witness something like this. It's always difficult to determine where to step in and what appropriate boundaries are, but I think when it comes to animals who can't speak for themselves, they rely on us to keep them safe. My God. Horses can get themselves hurt easily enough with out idiots like him helping them do it. It's only a matter of time before something happens again, in my opinion. He needs a major reality check. And is that his big ol' house in the background with the fortress perimeter fence? And he can't give his horses proper fencing? People like him don't deserve to have horses in their lives. Okay, I'm done now...
I think it's a disgusting practice, and I'm glad you took pictures. It's a ... I don't want to say "common" because even though I know it goes on in many barns, I couldn't hope to guess an accurate statistic... But it's certainly (and quite sadly) not unheard of. Reasons vary, from "teaching them a lesson" to just tiring their neck muscles so they get a good "headset." It's a shortcut, a poor substitute for time and training.
I would try to go through the local AC or HS, because it IS abuse, but because the horses are in otherwise good shape, and have access to food and water (even if they obviously can't reach it) there may not be a case... But I would certainly try anyway.
If you don't mind, I may have to link to this post to make a point or two in the near future. I am trying to find the motivation to do a little write-up of training methods, and this is exactly the kind of thing that I am against.
I agree with everyone. This makes me sick. Someday one of these horses will get hurt. I would turn him in.
Oh my gosh, How awful.I totally agree with everyone else. Turn him in.
I do think that "D" needs to be reported for the fencing.
As for the saddling/bridling thing... while I do not agree with it it is a type of training some people use. Having the horses turned out while doing so is a new one though. And while it does bother me there is much worse done behind closed doors to other disciplines of horses.
I don't know anything about horse training, but I do know that animals should be able to take a drink of water when they want it, especially on a hot August summer day in New Mexico!
Ever since I've been on the net I see worse and worse horse abuse everyday. This is heartbreaking, call me next time and I'll climb over the fence and untack those poor horses...
babydoll's boyfriend is hoping D keeps forgetting about him, huh? geez.
tying up like that is common, but usually it is done in a much safer environment, in case the horse resists and goes over. in this case, they could fight the restraint and end up in barbed wire or on a tpost. and it sounds like he overdid it, that they were left like that quite a while.
seeing them trying to drink is so sad! don't tell me how hot it was that day, i don't wanna know.
it sounds like D was nearby the whole time, so i am not sure this would make it as an abuse case.
what people do to horses. your pictures are tearing me up! those poor trusting sweet ones who are not even fighting back.
°lytha
You have it right Lisa. That is NOT right! Doing things like that creates nerve damage, mental damage and if he rides with the horses head cranked around like that, learned helplessness (google it too long to explain) Report him and send in these pictures. Thats sickening!
i don't know a thing about horses but the pictures and your post speak enough for themselves. i think you should maybe tell the authorities...
Absolutely revolting what "D" is doing to these horses, as well as that such practices are accepted and encouraged by some trainers. I'm agreeing with all of the above, it went over the top when then were unable to drink for hours on a hot day. I also agree, you got a pretty clear sign. Here is a link to New Mexico animal cruelty law
http://www.animallaw.info/statutes/stusnm30_18_1_15.htm#s1
Wow...huge delima for you I know! I think you will just have to follow your heart on this one. Not sure what you can do about the "training method" but for sure the fencing has already been a disaster and I am sure that even county zone laws may have guidelines for pasture fencing. Because he is a neighbor you also have the "bad" feelings over something like this. I am sorry that Rojo's death is not the end of your sorrow over this issue!
I don't know anything about horses, but it seems wrong to leave a horse saddled and in the rain. Also, any animal should have water available and should be able to drink. That fence looks too low. The owner should be reported.
I've only had horses for 3 years, but one of the very first things I was taught is that you don't tie them or restrain them for any length of time without supervision in the first place. Things can and do go very wrong in a heartbeat.
I believe in omens or signs from God or whatever you want to call them. I say if it is weighing this heavily on your heart, you should act on it. You certainly have enough horrific photos to back you up.
I don't know anything about team roping or training team roping horses, but I don't have to - that is plainly and simply abuse - to not let a horse eat or drink and tie its head into a stressed position is abuse - let the guy try it out on himself all day long and see how he feels about it! I'm sick to my stomach - call the humane society ASAP and give them copies of your pictures. If your horse is on this guy's land or in with this guy's horses, get her out ASAP.
If you have any trouble getting a response from the humane society - give us their address and telephone number and we will FLOOD them with calls and letters. This guy should lose his horses - all of them.
Do something if you can. It just makes me sick to see them like that. He should be tied up the same way and see how much he likes it.
Its always so hard to live next door to animals you do not feel are being treated or cared for as they deserve. A good approach might be to ask "D" why he does it. Play the ignorant horse owner. Let him know you felt sorry for them because they were trying to eat and drink. That they might be hurting their necks. Just in a non-judgemental, but concerned sort of way. Just get him to think about it.
Jen
Ol' "D's" reins would have mysteriously broken or gone missing.
Keep that in mind too.
And see if you know some people who know some people, ifn you know what I mean, to have a wee lil talk with him.
I know little about horses. I've never had one. The closest I came was the pasture I grew up across from, and the horses I would visit at the fenceline.
However anyone can see that this is wrong. That fence alone is an atrocity. I can't believe that animal control didn't cite him over that after the demise of Rojo. That thing wouldn't contain a five-year-old.
And that training: it sickens me. I don't know about where you live, but those horses wouldn't survive long on a hot summer day in Florida without water. We just had a rottweiler die in its own front yard from heat stroke, and it DID have access to water-- but it was so hot, that it drank all of the water, and STILL overheated. Sickening that people lack the empathy to recognize the suffering that they are inflicting on animals. And if I was the person "loaning" my animal to him for him to "try out", I would be furious to find the way he had treated my animal while it was in his care. I would be on the phone with animal services and emailing them pics in a flash!
If they are left that way all day and in the rain then yes, it is not right!! There is such a fine line on if you should report animal abuse because some people interfere when there is nothing going on and should of stayed out of it because they had no way of knowing what the actual situation was! But if you are right there and able to watch the whole time on what is going on that is another story! By the sound of it you are able to know that they were that way the whole time! Not being able to eat or drink all day is animal abuse!!!!
I agree with the others. Report him. Show the pictures. There are training methods that some of us frown on, or don't agree with. But keeping a horse from being able to drink or eat for the amount of time you are talking about, is certainly abuse.
oh my goodness, that can't be right at all! REPORT HIM! What a jerk! Poor horses can't even get drinks! That's TERRIBLE!
This guy seems to jump from one disaster to another. What scares me is if one of those horses decided he has had enough and tries to fix his situation--broken neck? Broken leg? Or worse??
Two words: report him.
I'm no horse expert, but anyone can see: tying any animal in that manner, for that length of time, in that environment, and preventing access to water in that weather, crosses the line into abuse.
Stop into your local Humane Society or ASPCA office with your pics, and make sure you talk to someone who's well-informed. Beyond reporting him, they might be able to give you some suggestions about how to approach "D" without alienating him. Because if all he does is move the problem where you can't see it, it won't help those poor horses.
As for the fencing; is there any legal requirement in your state/county about safe fencing as far as preventing livestock from, oh, wandering onto roads and causing car wrecks? Seems the laws might be more stringent on that side of the equation (human safety--and property law--trumps animal safety every time).
Do you have other horse-friendly neighbors that can back you up? I'm thinking that, if legal issues here aren't clear-cut, just publicizing this in the community and embarrassing him may be more effective.
Good luck; PLEASE let us know what, if anything, happens!
I understand what D is doing but the way he is doing it is wrong. He is trying to get his horses to flex. Well, solid pressure with no release is not the way. It is also not the way when you are not around to make sure they don't get hurt. What saints they are to look so calm. What D should do is get his butt in the saddle and work with them and once they flex which ever way then give them relief. I would never do this in the pen those horses are in, they could get mad and just blindly run thru that horrid fence. Ropers tend to not really care that much for their horses, it's about them mostly. Makes me gag. Calling animal control won't do any good. D will say he is training them and the AC probably won't know the difference nor really care.
That is definitely not the humane way to treat a horse. Since horses learn from the release of pressure, and they cannot get it when their head is tied like that, it is not a teaching tool. I find it very cruel and shows the ignorance of the "trainer". I boarded at a WP show barn once and the trainer there used to do the same thing to her horses that were there for training. I had to ride in the arena while a horse or two wandered around trying to figure out how to get out of the situation. I cannot imagine how sore their necks must be after such an episode.
That training method is very outdated; and it is used by people who don't have soft hands, to teach their horse to back off bit pressure and find their own relief. However, it is usually done in a round pen or other safe environment, and is only supposed to be done for a few minutes at a time. To tie them back for hours is abuse, and to leave them in the hot sun unable to drink is definite abuse. It's hard to know what to do; definitely give the humane society a heads up, although they will likely not be able to do anything at least they can keep him in their watch list. Also, talking to other horse people in the area might help, so that people won't sell their horses to him. Unfortunately, you'll probably get told to mind your own business. I've known a few ropers like him, they are usually macho jerks who bully their horses.
This man is cruel. His training methods are at the very least highly questionable but to prevent the horses from drinking is cruelty. The deplorable state of the fencing is just another facet of his wanton neglect. Be a brave girl and turn him in. Your photos are excellent evidence. Every good wish to you.
What Shirley said. It is a method of training. The horse learns to flex and give to the bit when the reins are tied to the saddle, but it should be done under supervision and only for a few minutes. My horses would jump that fence in a heartbeat. In fact, I worry because they try to jump my 5-foot chain link fence when I separate them. I can't give you any advice on how to deal with it, because I can't even deal with my own neighbors.
There is absolutely no reason to treat a horse like that no matter what he's being trained for. We boarded at a barn once where the owner/trainer tied the horses nose around to his tail to 'limber him up and make him more flexible to the right'. We didn't agree with this and told him so.
"D" is a cruel a-hole and needs to have someone intervene and put an end to this abuse. Good for you if you can change his mind or call Animal Prevention to change it for him. Good luck.
I've seen trainers do this, but usually under supervision or in an arena. I do NOT agree with leaving them tied in arenas or stalls all day, or heaven forbid a pasture with poor fencing like that! Too much to can go wrong. I would probably call the h.s. but I'm not sure they would do anything since the horses appear to be in decent condition. But at least it would be on record, right? Then if something else came up.....you also have the pics of Rojo's fate to support the poor fencing issue. Good luck Lisa. Your gut is telling you the right things, follow your intuition!
OH Lisa, what this asshat neighbor has put you through!If you dont have a local animal control the sherrif is supposed to take care of these things. If you want to take pictures for evidence, I have heard that digital pictures are not admisable in court, because they can be altered so easily. When I felt I had to turn someone in I went out and took "hard" pictures and had them developed.
Definatly use the digatals to show the officer what has been going on.
I also can see what he is trying to do, but he is going about it all wrong, poor horses, if one of them fought and fell they wouldnt be able to get up either. And not being able to reach the water for hours and hours is unexceptable! These old cowboy type of trainers make me sad, horsemandship have come a long way today, and it is pure lazyness to use this method like he is.
(((hugs)))
This is appalling, please do what you can for them but I appreciate how tricky that may be. My thoughts are with those horses and with you, good luck.
and nausea ensued.. i am sick just looking at how this is... I can understand having them in this rig if you're getting ready to ride and it's a matter of minutes... from the time length... this is clearly not the case..
Since you have good photographic evidence, you need to let this person know if you have intention to pursue with authorities and git 'r done
nice work looking after our equine friends.
gp
It is a form of training(From the Dark Ages) his method is clearly abuse. You are in a tough spot though,you probably won't get far reporting him but I would anyhow. Just so we are not stereotyping people not all ropers treat their animals so poorly,unfortunately there are jerks in every venue. This D sounds like maybe he should go for some training in how to train and care for his horses.
Well, I am going to be the odd man out on this one. First that fence is super low, and needs about three more strands of wire! I am surprised his horses stay in there.
With the tying around bit, I use that method. But not out in a field, and not for hours and hours at a time. I use it in a round pen or on a lunge line. Anyone who has ever lunged a horse with side reins has in fact "tied" their horse like this. So, it's really not that uncommon.
Now, with him leaving them out in a pasture? Uhm.....that was a bit off and dangerous. And They could have gotten hurt. If he had left them like that in an arena or safe pen of some kind I wouldn't have thought twice about it.
I don't think he is abusing his horses. I think he is just a bit off in the way he is going about training them. He has the right idea but going about it wrong.
The humane society will just tell you that his horses look healthy and they don't have any signs of abuse. Plus if he's a neighbor, do you want to get involved in those types of issues?
We take our horses to rodeos and we ride and tie our horses for hours. We sometimes don't give water because the horses are too hot. So, to me, those horses weren't sweating to death.....
I am surprised that he left his house with them tied like that. That was really stupid on his part. But if you know ropers.....
I had sent my four year old gelding to a "roper" trainer and he came back with issues. So, they aren't the softest of riders.
Again, I am probably the black sheep here. So, don't hate me it's just my opinion.
i hate this man. this is horrific. barbaric and cruel. can you talk to the sheriff w/o them telling on you? that this is place is still unsafe and he is dangerous. oh, those poor horses. i dont know what the laws are there for keeping animals. thank you for bearing witness to this suffering. why does he even want horses, he doesnt even like them. i wish on him disease. this is the man that deserves cancer. why is that not the scourge for people like this? damn him
UNSAT!
The fencing is bad, and I'd consider it a warning of deeper problems.
I would NEVER leave unattended horses saddled for any longer than it takes to make a head call! Leaving a horse saddled, in the rain, unattended? I would want a very convincing excuse for that, else I'd be on the line to the local anti-cruelty officials. And the tight reigns on the the other horses? Well, that's beyond the pale. For that, I'd not ask for an explanation at all. I'd let the owner explain that directly to officials, to whom I'd have supplied my photos.
Your instincts are dead on, Lisa! This isn't just questionable practice, it's abuse. The horses are unable to eat or drink, so it's effectively the same as if the food and water aren't there at all. Which is definitely something animal control should be alerted to.
I would contact AC, the news, anyone you can think of that could help. Tell them the situation, and tell them about Rojo's death too. The fact that he had poor fencing like that, not to mention that he still hasn't fixed it, establishes a history of neglect and abuse. Also, next time you see them like this, call animal control immediately and get them to come out. They will be able to act more quickly and effectively if they are there and see it for themselves.
Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!
Is it possible to anonymously submit your photos to the animal control folks? As your photos are shot from the road, they literally could have been taken by anyone driving past the horses. You could submit the photos with an address and date/time of the photos taken and that way the authorities would be aware of the situation without you being drawn into a confrontation with your neighbor.
HELL NO!!! It's not right. Trust your gut Lisa. How are the horses supposed to drink, let alone eat, and their neck muscles, poll, mouths will all be sore. The asshole is too lazy or too stupid to actually spend time training his horse in the correct manner, so this is what he resorts to. The fencing is inadequate as well. Report him. Report him. Report him. To anyone, everyone who will listen. Do it. Do it now. It's very difficult to live with your conscience if you choose to do nothing. The horses cannot speak for themselves.
That is a training method, BUT never to be done without supervision. My trainer longes the horses tied like that, but ONLY during longing. It is very unsafe to just turn a horse out tied to the saddle! One could get seriously injured or killed. And if the horses can't get to the water, that is abuse! Horses need to be able to drink!
I would definitely call someone and at least file a report. They might not do anything now, but if something else comes up than it is on file!!
So sorry you have to see that Lisa! That guy doesn't deserve to own horses!
I would definitely report him. Leaving a horse bitted up like that on turnout is dangerous and his fencing is ridiculous. He should have been investigated after Rojo's death.
Oh, Lisa, this is terrible! I don't know what you could do. If you call the authorities, like everyone else has said they will probably do nothing. If D finds out you called it may make for an ugly situation for you since he is your neighbor. It's not right what he is doing, I think "D" stands for "DumbAss" which he definitely is!!!
I do hope there is something you can do but I don't know what. People like this man surly do not deserve to have animals at all. Seems like to him they are just objects to own and he thinks they have no feelings. I have known many people like this, ignorant!
Good luck, sorry I have no advice to give! I am so sorry that you have to live next to such an uncaring stupid man.
my heart goes out to you!
XO
Jane
I'm sure everyone else has already said anything that I'm going to say. I don't know if you can report it as a welfare check. If the horses are in good condition, chances are, no one is going to do anything about it. That training method is sucky for those horses, especially in incliment weather like extreme heat with no ability to get water. I don't know if you can say that you see it frequently and it is for long periods of time if/when you report it, but then "D" will probably just move and do it somewhere else where no one can see. All you can do is make the best choice that you can and see if anything happens. Sorry you are in this situation girly!! Tough choice.
I had to come back to this, for a couple of reasons.
First of all I may have come off sounding like I condone that type of "training". I, personally, do not but it isn't that uncommon. Shirley had the perfect words for what I was trying to say (thank you Shirley!)
Secondly the comments about ropers and how they don't really care about their horses and are basically crap horsemen. That really bugs me! Maybe you people personally know a few bad ropers, in that case your opinion should be about THEM not their sport. I don't rope but I know several ropers. Yes some are a-holes but others are awesome horsemen that I respect.
Horsepeople should stick together and support each other. There is WAY too much cliquey behaviour of 'my discipline is wonderful but discipline X treats their horses likje crap' We need to look out for each other and more importantly for our horses.
You can pick out poor training/abusive methods in almost any type of horse activity - Rolkur, tying up pleasure horses heads, TWH soring, starting horses as babies for futurities & racing, bleeding out... etc etc etc. NOT everyone in all disciplines resorts to poor training, please don't generalize.
**stepping off my soapbox**
I'd like to address both issues:
The fence is a problem. It wouldn't contain MY mare for more than a few minutes...and if D moves different horses in-and-out of the space often, it's just a matter of time until he gets a horse like mine and there will be another break-out. Perhaps his insurance company would be interested in the fence, as they would certainly be called in the event that horses escape and cause an accident on the road? Money talks, we all know this.
The tack thing: that saddle and bridle would get TRASHED by some horses I know, who would take almost no time at all to break those reins and roll on that saddle. Dangerous, yes, to the horses. But also expensive, if the horse should wreck the saddle and snap the reins. Again, money talks.
My advice is to take those photos to Animal Control, and get their opinions. If the horses are in good condition, though, I'll bet money that AC won't touch the situation. The insurance company is probably a better bet.
Boy, are you getting comments on this one!
I've seen this before, with 2 yr old reining horses.
The key to getting animal control involved is the water. As long as they have access to water, Animal Control often will not get involved. These guys can drink, so there is hope.
The hardest part for these horses is the fatigue in the neck. They cannot reast on the bit because of the leverage of the shank and curb chain. I have seen it when the neck is quivering and the horse is trying to hook it's bottom teeth on the corner waterer to get some relief. The teeth slowly slide off and the head slams into the wall. The teeth get re-hooked, slide off, and slam, over and over. Two years old.
Interesting what others had to say.
I know a lot of people who have used this or similar techniques for teaching a horse to "give" to the bit. I have never known anyone who did it unsupervised or for so long or in this kind of weather without access to water.
oh wait, I do believe there was a bruhaha with Cleve Wells regarding a gelding who had been tied in a stall w/o access to water among other things.
As to the poster who said they were not sweating so they were ok....perhaps not. I am sure they were wet UNDER the saddle pads and in this kind of heat, some horses do not sweat or it dries very quickly so you may not see it.
My guess, is that LEO officers will not find a violation. I believe you may have to prove a course of conduct before they will become involved. One incident will not be a course of conduct.
I would never allow anyone to do this to any of our horses, but then many many people scoff and ridicule our training methods too...so take that for what it is worth.
I *am* disappointed in some of the posters who commented about ropers in general rather than addressing this particular individual. I don't know a lot of them but I imagine there are good one and less good ones as there are in any type of teaching/training. To say that ropers don't care about their horses is painting with a wide brush indeed.
Good luck with your decision Lisa, my only suggestion for you is to approach with caution and perhaps an attitude of trying to win him to your views, rather than confrontation and righteous anger. Though I don't approve of his technique if the object is to change the behavior....you will be more likely to get further with honey than vinegar.
This is hideous!! I cannot believe the stupid things people do to try to convey a "training" message to a horse! This is wrong! Luanne
OK well first and foremost the biggest problem is the fencing...I think that alone with the death of Rojo would be enough to warrant a visit to see what code is?? There should be something written that your city council would know what the legal fencing should be...SO maybe start there..
As far as the saddling and tying down of the reins, yes it is a training method. Obviously one that has been taken out of its original intent!! When using any type of training they should be supervised...But I am to agree with some of the others and say this probably will not be considered abuse because I believe you did mention he was at least around somewhere?? I know we as horse lovers and owners we find some of the most shocking things that we don't ever want to see. Unfortunately for the kind hearted and horse lovers there are many Cowboys who still break horses in the "old school" way...And that in and of itself is not against the law...You can even buy books that show you these training methods...So while we as the newer generations of horse trainers are using different techniques there are still those that use the old..
So sorry that you are continuing to have to deal with this guy not using his brain and keeping these horses safe!! Try from the fence thing and maybe that will help to grab his attention!! And keep the picture taking going everytime you see something questionable!
Depriving an animal of something as fundamental as water most certainly is wrong and you shouldn't hesitate to report this awful person.
So, Lisa, 5 months later, I'm curious as to what you ended up doing - if anything.
As far as the plastic broken horse leg...I find that very very much as a sign.Too specific to be coencidential. But a sign for what? I do believe that because you were allowed to see it - that it was meant for you. Like God wanted you to know that He was well pleased with that big "horsey" heart of yours. And Rojo probably was saying "thank you for loving me...I love you too"
Hugs, Patrina <")>><
Post a Comment