Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Oh Deer

 

(Red River, New Mexico)

IMG_7825

IMG_7826

(Photo taken from a moving car)

IMG_7824




From the Tower of,

20 comments :

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

wow.. very cool. I especially love the first one...good pictures!

cherie said...

I fawn!!!

Hugs, Laughing Orca!

Esther Garvi said...

Oh dear, what a lovely deer!

lisa said...

Very good!!

clairz said...

I am such a fan of taken-from-a-moving-car photos, as I travel with Mr. "All About the Journey, Forget the Destination" Zee, who at least is learning to slow down a bit when I squawk and tear off the lens cap.

Thank you for sharing these, as always.

Gail said...

Oh, my deer, you have one again surpassed my photograhic skills and found a wonderful subject, to boot!

gtyyup said...

Beautiful clarity in your shots! You're really getting good with your camera!

The Good Life in Virginia said...

awesome captures ms. lisa...i can almost feel the fur through the screen.
have a most wonderful day.
hugs to you my friend :)

Mrs.C said...

I love these. And you have one over me - I never am quick enough to get a shot of the deer around here!

Melanie said...

I am loving the color of your NM deer. Our's are much more washed out looking....

Andrea said...

What great shots!! Gotta love your awesome zoom and camera!!

MaskedMan said...

What a good-lookin' mulie!

Alison said...

Is that a mule deer? It's got big ears, and a black spot on its tail, so I guess it's not our typical white-tails we see around here.

Hey, guess your pics are good enough for a wildlife guidebook, huh??

cdncowgirl said...

Wow her coat looks so much darker than our pale deer here!

Leah Fry said...

Looks kind of like the ones we have here. They aren't as large as, for example, white-tailed deer.

Me said...

Very nice. They do have a beautiful color.

jane augenstein said...

good pictures of the deer; your deer have longer hair than the Ohio deer.
~Jane

Dan and Betty said...

Bambi all grown up.

Great pictures.

Dan

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

It is so funny you posted an explanation of the Cholla stick, at the post where the Maori chief held a special stick embedded with paua shells.

Celeste said...

Great shots! The first one looks almost like a painting.