Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Sculptural Equine

(Santa Fe, New Mexico)

IMG_7984

IMG_7973




From the Tower of,

22 comments :

BB said...

Great pics Lisa... and great sculpture!!! Fabulous... is it hot over there now? Balmy at Granite Glen (is winter over already?)... drop by my place to report your forecast.
:-)
BB

lisa said...

OOOh cool, I want one of those!!

jane augenstein said...

Wow! what a neat sculpture! Made of horse shoes and wire? It looks really large, how tall is it do you know? Like the last picture, it's guarding the horses!
~Jane~

colleen said...

Absolutely cool.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

that is a wonderful piece.
like the second shot.
have a wonderful day ms. lisa.
hugs

Tammy Vasa said...

I want one of those! Besides being beautiful, I wouldn't have to feed it!!

Lisa said...

I would love to have that on my farm, perhaps a buffalo too!

gtyyup said...

That's just too cool...I want one!!!

Mikey said...

That's so inspiring! I want to make one! In my spare time...

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

oh isn't that awesome? cheers to the artist.

Jocelyn said...

Those are so cool ! Ive seen them here made out of drift wood. Even ourPDX Airport has horse sculptures on the lawn !

Love your girl and her Pink Pony Team !

Reddunappy said...

I love the forelock and mane! Pretty cool, you always find the neatest stuff!!

CTG Ponies said...

Very cool! Wonder how long it took to put that together.

KD said...

LOVE that sculpture - the wild mane and tail - very loose. Awesome photo!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Very interesting sculpture. Wonder how long it took someone to make that.

Gail said...

Only one word fits...AWESOME!

Rural Writer said...

Wow! Neat sculpture!

cdncowgirl said...

Very cool statue!! Love the horse shoes :)

Unknown said...

What a happy horse! :)

The Wades said...

Way, way cool!

DesertHen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

allhorsestuff said...

(yea...catchin up)
THAT is Fantastic~!!!
Reagal sculpture...looks Arabian, to me.
KacyK