“Oh no! Not that chilly white stuff again!”
“Who did this?! Did YOU put this frozen crap here?!”
“The least you could do, lady, is sweep off our ramp and clean up all this white mess before you invite us to come out! (“Hey girls, clamp up on those eggs until we get the 4-star service we deserve!”)
“I’m not going first……YOU go first!”
”Brrr. Why does snow have to be cold? Too bad someone doesn’t sell stylish rooster boots”
“White is a great accent for my handsome feathers, don’t you agree?”
”Strike a Pose!”
“I’m too sexy for my feathers…too sexy for my feathers……and I’m shaking my tail on the snow walk!”
”Hey puffball! Move on. The camera is for me. My adoring fans only have eyes for me. So get outta here”
”Man, it’s tough being the handsome swan in a flock of ducks”
”Ok, where was I? Oh yeah. Is this a good angle?”
”That darn roo always steals the show around here…..Wheeeeeee! Who’s calling us chicken?”
27 comments :
Lisa, those are some goodlooking chickens! No wonder the rooster is bragging! I enjoyed the post. Very funny.
Thanks for coming to my blog. How's your horse doing? I'm on another horse hunt right now as a matter of fact. The bucker was a dozen horses ago, lol. (Most were fine and some I still have.)
I like the fuzzy white one!Although Sid really does strike a good pose.
I love when you read the chicken's minds. It's very insiteful. lol. I think you could do that for a movie or something. Very entertaining!
sfg
Lovely little chickies!
Loved this post, your commentary is hilarius. That Sid he is something special.
Thanks for the giggles... I love how you give them all personalities and the dialogues.
(its also good to know that I'm not the only one that makes up conversations between my critters!)
SID ROCKS!!!! and a Right Said Fred reference? Now you are showing your age..;-))
I needed a good laugh to start my day with my morning coffee and, leave it to you, your chickens shined! That is funny, funny!!
your blog never fails to bring a smile to my face and more often than not a giggle :)
i love your blog lisa i realy do
i love this post too haha the comentry is hilarious!
"“I’m too sexy for my feathers…too sexy for my feathers……and I’m shaking my tail on the snow walk!”" hahaa <3
LOL Girl you aren't right! But that is one of the things I enjoy MOST about you! ;)
Cheering for Sid to strut his stuff on the snow walk in our corner!
Love it!
Love you Sid!!!!!
Wow! Sid sure is cute! I LOVE your chicken pics!
I love your captions! They crack me up everytime.
Love the pics and commentary.
Sid just rocks the house. He's definitely a handsome boy..
I'm afraid the isolation in the highlands, without your Rancher Man, has finally affected your mind! LOL--good thing you have Sid to keep you "sane!"
I really like the white, puffy one. Your captions are perfect!
I just love that rooster. Never seen one like him before. I love the chicken stories....and SID is the star! LOL You should make him a mini santa hat! LOL
Ha! I like the one of Sid being prissy with his feet.
Thanks for the smiles and giggles as I watched your fancy fowl. :)
Funny post with great pictures. I bet if you threw some corn or grain onto the snow they would probably ignore it.
Dan
LOL. You don't need help with captions for your chicken pictures. You're doing fine on your own.
You know, I think you ought to start a Facebook page for Sid!
gorgous chickens. I'm partial to the barred rocks, they look like my Paula.
You have the nack For cracking me up!
I have been ever since I got here! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love it Liss!
Kac
AWESOME! I like chicks :P
How are you buddy? missed me?
They look gorgeous, dahling.
Post a Comment