The following photos are from my archives, from warmer times, spent at the Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque, this past summer. The only ‘G’ things I could find around here right now were little bits of muddy ground peeking out from underneath the snow.
Grand Poobahs! or Great Kids!
Gorilla
Girls (My daughter and I)
Giraffe
Check out Sunday Stills to see lots of other Great ‘G’ photographs!
27 comments :
Great pictures. The first one is very interesting.
You could easily be in National Geographic...such quality shots!
Wonderful shots - I love the giraffe picture! Wonderful! Wonderful!
I love the giraffe pic... that is one cute little baby :)
Sweet and also-"G"reat shots Liss!!
Kac
Creative shots! Love the giraffe! They are so interesting looking, don't you think? What if horses came in that coat pattern?? ;)
Hope your weekend is going well!
the giraffe is excellent!
Great shots! Love seeing the kidlets, and the Giraffe is really a super shot. :)
there's a print in my local photography print store and it's similar to your giraffe one and i must say.. it's not as nice as yours and it's fetching quite an amount of money :)
That gorilla foot was so cute, but the baby giraffe is just the best.
All wonderful photos! I love the zoo for photography and inspiration! My favorite, well one of them as I like the all is of the great kids. That's some awesome color in that chair.
Nice, sunny, warm.... it'll be back before you know it! Your daughter sure looks like you.
happy kids! what a fun vacation! I love the baby giraffe against the mother's body! neat shot!
Very creative Gs! I tried to pick a favorite but each, in its own right, is wonderful. I shall just have to pick them all.
great G shots....love the one with you and your daughter...
The giraffe picture is fantastic!
Great post, loved them all.
"Great" shots. Like the colors in that chair with the Grand Poobahs.
Great lookin kids..they are beautiful! Well the boys are beautifully handsome! This is a great group of photos..I like the giraffe too:)
That giraffe one is priceless! ~ against her mama as a backdrop! Striking!! Very strinking.
Patrina <:)><
Gorgeous G photos (it had to be said). I love the soft edges on the photos of the giraffe and the gorilla. Gorillas are always difficult for me to catch... well zoo pics in general. You did a great job.
Yay for sunshine (says the person in SoCal)! :D
Great shots! Love the gorilla.:-)
That's a great pic of the kids on the mosaic chair! Is that at the zoo too? The gorilla and giraffe are very artistic as well. I like the focus on the gorilla and the pattern of the baby giraffe against its mother. Well done!
The next time I visit I will bring a guitar!
Love them all! Looks like it was a wonderful trip.
Love them all!
Awww....you too have made me summer sick with your cute photos of a sun kissed family. I have cabin FEVER BAD and need it to be summer NOW.
Patient thing aren't I?
I LOVE the giraffe!!!
Post a Comment