Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunday Stills ~ Valentines Day

 

This week’s Sunday Stills Challenge was rather vague. We were told to just post photos that remind us of Valentine’s Day, but be sure to use lots of creativity.

So the below photos are my interpretation of Valentine’s Day ~Laughing Orca Ranch style

Llama Love

IMG_7916  

 

Wooed by a Wooly

IMG_7931

 

Amorous, affectionate Apes

IMG_6831

 

Sexy Snowman

IMG_8078

 

Head-Over-Heels Horses

IMG_7980


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

 



38 comments :

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

the snowman is cracking me up!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Leah Fry said...

The llamas always make me laugh :-)

Dan and Betty said...

Great. Happy V-Day.

Dan

Anna Larson said...

LOL those are cute, but there is no way I"m kissing that llama!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Lovely collection of Valentine's wishes. Have a great day filled with love

Jocelyn said...

I love it ! Llama Love!

I wish I had the time and patienmce to do that to my photos!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I was kissed by a dog yesterday, and I don't even know this dog. A wet slobbering kiss.

allhorsestuff said...

Oh those were so cute and funny...and absolutely LOVE the "Head- over- Heels Horses!"
XO
Kac

Mama H said...

Too cute! I love your captions! Hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

Ed said...

You bust me up and make me smile.:-)
p.s. Start thinking of a blogger/Balloon fest get together for October, what do ya think???

Holly said...

you are too funny! Great job!

cdncowgirl said...

LOVE it :)
My favs are the horses, of course, and "Wooed by a Woolie"

Anonymous said...

haha lisa these a really cute
should make them into cards

Anonymous said...

Haha they're fantastic! I absolutely LOVE your header pic! Have a good day :)

lisa said...

You did a pretty darn good job with the creativity!

Anonymous said...

They are all very cute and creative - my fav - the horses!

Anonymous said...

Love your Valentines wishes. Just too cute. Love the horses!
Happy Valentines Day to you and your family. :)

Mrs. Mom said...

Loved that monkey photo- and the horses... too beautiful!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and all your crew Lisa!!! xoxo

Gail said...

Creativity abounds!

I bet you can pick my favorite.

Hope your day is filled with love and laughter and warmth.

small farm girl said...

Great pics! Happy Valentine Day to you too!

Shirley said...

Happy Valentines day to you and John! You definitely got creative with this one; but I looooove that horse photo!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Very cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

jane augenstein said...

Great photo line up, Lisa! Love the Llamas but the Head Over Heels Horses is my most favorite!! Beautiful!!
hugs and smooches to you on Valentines' Day!!!
Jane and Gil

flowerweaver said...

Very creative! Llama love is my favorite, too!

colleen said...

LOVE IT!!!! So creative you are. The horses are of course my favorite!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great shots Happy Valentines day

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laughs. I love the horses, nuzzling each other!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Oh no you di-int :-D The sheep is classic!!! Love the horse shot too. As always, great job!

Amy said...

I'll take some llama love anytime! Happy Valentines Day. :D

Janice said...

Excellent,I would say you rose to the challenge, very creative and cute.

Linda said...

Your creativity abounds!

gtyyup said...

Excellent Lisa! That sure put a smile on my face!

Jeni said...

Great pictures!!! My 11 yr old son asks "is that a llama? and why does it have lipstick on?" LOL !!!!

Desert Rose said...

Happy Valentine's Day yo you!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I Llove the Llama!! You must lay awake nights thinking up this stuff..well done!! :)

Sandy Trefger said...

Your creations cracked me up! All are great but I love the horse love photos! Great job!

CTG Ponies said...

Very cute edits! I'm not feeling very creative so mine are kind of blah.

Michelle said...

Great shots! I wasn't feeling particularly creative or inspired this week so I skipped another challenge...(I guess that's why they call it a CHALLENGE, lol!) I always look forward to seeing what you come up with!