Wow! You all were so creative and funny, it was so difficult to pick just one winner! But I finally narrowed it down to the one that was just too perfect. Of course it required opening up another window and playing a You Tube Video while looking at the photo at the same time. Try it! Click HERE!
And while the music is playing, just imagine the little German Warmblood (Thanks Jocelyn!) doing some fancy Dressage Moves across an arena……with his rider posting along in tune to the music. hahaha!
And so the wiener of this caption contest is………
Beth at Fearless Riding Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I encourage you all to trot on over there for a visit today because Beth’s post is quite funny (and cute!) and could not be more perfectly themed for the Easter Holiday.
And finally, thank you to all of you who read my ‘Ponies for Grownies’ post and let me know I’m not the only one riding a little horse and loving it. And I appreciate all of your wonderful comments, too. I read and enjoyed every single one! Thanks!
8 comments :
Awww Shucks. . .Thanks :D
This is so funny!
Classic song and one of my favorites. Plus I love Eric Burdon! He was just in Reno!
Congrats Beth!!!
Oh, my gosh the bunny picture at Beth's blog is so cute and funny!
Right, I can just see someone trying to ride to that low rider music! LOL too funny Lisa!
hugs...
Jane and Gilly
Hahah congrats Beth.
About the Ariats being too wide/narrow: My boots are Womens, I think it's just how they make Ariats. I am telling ya, you gotta try a pair of Blundstones if you have wide feet. Or if you don't. Promise you won't be disappointed.
Hahah congrats Beth.
About the Ariats being too wide/narrow: My boots are Womens, I think it's just how they make Ariats. I am telling ya, you gotta try a pair of Blundstones if you have wide feet. Or if you don't. Promise you won't be disappointed.
Very funny goes perfectly with your funny pic.
Thats too funny, I woulda never thought of a song like that, but it sure fits!
Post a Comment