Friday, June 4, 2010

The Poultry Pied Piper

 

IMG_1166

 

 

IMG_1167

 

 

IMG_1182

 

 

 

IMG_1177

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

17 comments :

Dan and Betty said...

Really cute. Thanks for bringing a smile.

Dan

Gail said...

What a precious darlin' and the chickens ain't too bad either.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

That is so cute

jane augenstein said...

How cute, you have some really neat chickens and one super cute daughter!!!
:-D
hugs....
jane

Alison said...

That's a classic! Who was the hen who wanted to come inside? I was thinking, "Is she inviting herself in 'for dinner'?"

I'm impressed how Dobbie doesn't chase them. Has she always been that way with them, or did you have to get them used to each other?

mrscravitz said...

Totally adorable!

Unknown said...

Hmm. Does she work with cats?

:)

Adorable.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Just wonderful! The Chicken whisperer!

Reddunappy said...

Jenna is so cute! Silly chickens LOL those silver Wyandots are so pretty, and mr cotton sure sticks out too.

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Louise said...

Thanks for the smile. That was adorable.

Beth said...

LoL That is too funny. The video is just precious. I don't don't know how many times we have had chickens try to come in the house.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

It always amazes me how all the animals at your place get along so well. They don't hurt each other (save Sid attacking you and Baby Doll having been a butt at times) and they don't seem to fear each other much either. I'll be it is like utopia over there.

Christy said...

Very cute! Hey, I had a question about your angora. Does she play like the other goats? Does she jump on stuff? Our angora never plays head butt games or jumps on anything. She seems healthy and is very sweet, she just never plays. I wasn't sure if this was normal for an angora.

Desert Rose said...

How cute is that...she's one SWEET CHICK!!!

Chelsi said...

LOL SOOOO cute! (both your daughter and chickens!)

Once Upon an Equine said...

Very, very cute. But now I feel bad about planning BBQ'd chicken for dinner tomorrow.