Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Post Ride

 

IMG_1150

 

IMG_1151

 

IMG_1152

 

IMG_1153

 

 

IMG_1154

 

 

IMG_1155

 

 

IMG_1156

 

 

IMG_1158

 

 

IMG_1159



24 comments :

Dan and Betty said...

Great photos. There's nothing more fun than watching a horse roll -- pure pleasure and delight. Also a sign the horse feels secure.

Dan

Reddunappy said...

That looks like one happy content horse. :0)

Lori Skoog said...

Apache seems to be very settled. What a sweet girl.

CTG Ponies said...

There's nothing like a good back scratching in the dirt!

Louise said...

That was a good roll. I bet Apache thought it was the perfect way to end a good day. May you watch her roll man more years.

Unknown said...

See Apache makes the same face as Indigo
"All clean now mum"

Dreaming said...

Great shots.
I can see Apache's 'crusty spot' on her stomach. Ouch, looks sore!

-Dreaming

http://livingadream2.blogspot.com/

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

cute, but wasn't funny when my mares would do that right after I gave 'em a bath.

AareneX said...

It feels sooooo good just looking at the pictures!

Gail said...

Nice shots of a very relaxed horse

Jeni said...

Great pictures Lisa!! Does she have a bit of feather on the back of her legs?

Unknown said...

Really good pictures!!

Shirley said...

A well deserved roll!

lisa said...

I hope you hadn't just got done grooming;)

Susan said...

According to a horse chiropractor I know, rolling is the best thing for a horse's back after a ride.

allhorsestuff said...

Love it Liss!
When she shook her head and her ears went on floppy...made me laugh!

Thanks for your comments lately to my FUNKITUDE! It does help to have friends...makes things sweeter.
XO
Kac

Beth said...

OOh , right there, oooh , that is the spot! Oh snap that feels good. . . Ahhh

Deb said...

someone was having a good time...great photos....

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks good .I was going to ask if she had a saddle gall but I must have missed something "crusty spot?"

Paint Girl said...

Now that is one happy horse!!

Unknown said...

Makes me want to roll! LOL

phaedra96 said...

There! A roll does a body good, yes?

Ed said...

LOL! Who saw that coming..;-)

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

rolling is The Best!
- The Equestrian Vagabond